Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roster Cuts: Three Wildcats Already Gone

Featured Replies

I am working on an article for my site right now and I was just figuring the same thing. I am counting 15 scholarship players if Meeks returns. That would mean two other players are going to either get the boot or be relegated to walk on status.

 

It's kinda weird how nobody has really thrown out the idea of someone going from a scholarship player to an walk on. I could see this happening.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would the atheltic department be able to find some academic scholarship money for some of these players?

I also agree with the point that has been made that players should be allowed to play without sitting out if there is either a coaching change or their scholarship gets pulled. Those are the only two scenarios in which I see this being the case. Somebody said that kids should be able to transfer and play right away whenever they want, that I do not agree with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.