13th Region draw

4chs

Sunday at 2pm @ Whitley Co HS

Why do they wait so long? Don't the games start Monday? Maybe Coach Ledington's daughter playing with Corbin at the state tennis tournament had something to do with it.

Why do they wait so long? Don't the games start Monday? Maybe Coach Ledington's daughter playing with Corbin at the state tennis tournament had something to do with it.

Every district gets about a week to get their tournement in I believe!

Don't everybody have their games in? Why don't they go ahead and draw and people can go ahead and make their plans.

Don't everybody have their games in? Why don't they go ahead and draw and people can go ahead and make their plans.

I agree. I hate having to wait until the day before you are supposed to play!

I think there are some other schools that will still be in session as well, but I do know Corbin is out and I'm not sure about Whitley thought!?

Whitley is in school next week, not the tournament though.

Coach Ledington's daughter in the state tennis tournament has nothing to do with this. Since I've been covering the 13th Region Tourney in baseball and softball, the draw has always been on Sundays. :irked: :rolleyes: