Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region draw

Featured Replies

When is the draw?

Sunday at 2pm @ Whitley Co HS

Sunday at 2pm @ Whitley Co HS

 

:thumb:

  • Author
Sunday at 2pm @ Whitley Co HS

 

Why do they wait so long? Don't the games start Monday? Maybe Coach Ledington's daughter playing with Corbin at the state tennis tournament had something to do with it.

Why do they wait so long? Don't the games start Monday? Maybe Coach Ledington's daughter playing with Corbin at the state tennis tournament had something to do with it.

 

Every district gets about a week to get their tournement in I believe!

Why do they wait so long? Don't the games start Monday? Maybe Coach Ledington's daughter playing with Corbin at the state tennis tournament had something to do with it.

 

Don't everybody have their games in? Why don't they go ahead and draw and people can go ahead and make their plans.

Don't everybody have their games in? Why don't they go ahead and draw and people can go ahead and make their plans.

 

I agree. I hate having to wait until the day before you are supposed to play!

I agree. I hate having to wait until the day before you are supposed to play!

 

Bell County has school that day also.

Bell County has school that day also.

 

I think there are some other schools that will still be in session as well, but I do know Corbin is out and I'm not sure about Whitley thought!?

  • Author
I think there are some other schools that will still be in session as well, but I do know Corbin is out and I'm not sure about Whitley thought!?

 

Whitley is in school next week, not the tournament though.

Whitley is in school next week, not the tournament though.

 

Got that right!:thumb::lol::lol:

Corbin plays Clay first round.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

There is a thread on this.

Why do they wait so long? Don't the games start Monday? Maybe Coach Ledington's daughter playing with Corbin at the state tennis tournament had something to do with it.

 

Coach Ledington's daughter in the state tennis tournament has nothing to do with this. Since I've been covering the 13th Region Tourney in baseball and softball, the draw has always been on Sundays. :irked: :rolleyes:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.