Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pick MSU's New Arena Floor?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like #2.

I like a design that spells out the school's name in its entirety. And it still has the bulldog mascot in the corners.

 

Guess I am the only one who agrees with you lol.

I like #2.

I like a design that spells out the school's name in its entirety. And it still has the bulldog mascot in the corners.

 

:thumb:

I like #2.

I like a design that spells out the school's name in its entirety. And it still has the bulldog mascot in the corners.

 

 

:thumb:

I would go with #1.

#1 nice and simple . uncluttered .

I like the middle of #1 with the bulldogs of #2 on court.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.