May 22, 200917 yr Mississippi State is asking for their fans advice on a new floor design at The Hump... Option 1: Option 2: Option 3: If a new arena is built for Kentucky, it would be nice if they asked for the fans input...
May 22, 200917 yr Author Most State fans hate #3 because they say it reminds them too much of Georgia's Bulldog being all white, instead of theirs, which is supposedly brown and white. They also say it looks like clip-art for Windows.
May 22, 200917 yr Well then, if they hate it lets get as many votes on 3 as we can. The power of Wildcat Nation is behind us.
May 22, 200917 yr Author Well then, if they hate it lets get as many votes on 3 as we can. The power of Wildcat Nation is behind us. I thought the exact same thing. Kentucky Wildcat fans choose opposing school's floor design...
May 22, 200917 yr I like #2. I like a design that spells out the school's name in its entirety. And it still has the bulldog mascot in the corners.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.