Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

35th District: Beechwood vs Covington Holy Cross

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on this huge district game?? Game is at CovCath Tuesday at 5:00.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it's early, what a great matchup this one could be. Smith (I'd assume) vs Roenker (sp?), and if that's the case, I'll take the upset and Holy Cross

Heard that Roenker hurt his ankle in the Lloyd game. Not sure if he will be able to pitch in this one...I'll still take Holy Cross 3-1.

I don't know about HC winning if Roenker is hurt. Stewart is a good pitcher, but Smith can be a MAN on the mound if (and there is that huge word again) if he has control of his pitches.

 

Either way it should be a very good game to watch and a tough first round match up for both teams.

 

Question to both HC and Bwood fans, won't this be the rubber match between these two fine teams?

Yes, it's the rubber match

I don't know about HC winning if Roenker is hurt. Stewart is a good pitcher, but Smith can be a MAN on the mound if (and there is that huge word again) if he has control of his pitches.

 

Either way it should be a very good game to watch and a tough first round match up for both teams.

 

Question to both HC and Bwood fans, won't this be the rubber match between these two fine teams?

 

Stewart threw against Bwood in the district seeding game, and Bwood won. I don't see HC coming up with anymore than three runs versus Smith unless the defense is god awful.

If AJ can control both is arm and his head they will have a chance. If not.....

Have to go with Beechwood in this one. 5 - 1

If Smith is throwing well, no one for HC will touch him.

If Smith has control over both his head and his pitches than Beechwood will take this. That being said, I don't see it happening...I see HC taking this 4 to 1.

I think it is less about Smith and more about Beechwood's bats. They need to get the bats going if they want to win this one.

I think it is less about Smith and more about Beechwood's bats. They need to get the bats going if they want to win this one.

 

It would def. be a good thing for them to get their bats going, but it doesn't help the cause when the pitcher does not have control and is walking/hitting batters. Makes your batting situation even more pressured.

If Smith is on the mound, I'll take Beechwood 3-1.

If Roenker's on the mound I'll take HC 2-1.

If Smith AND Roenker are both on the mound, I'll take a ring-side seat!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.