Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

35th District: Beechwood vs Covington Holy Cross

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Smith can't go then who will Beechwood throw?

Probably Josh Bertke.

Probably Josh Bertke.

 

I'm almost 90% sure that there is no way Smith does not pitch.

Talked to AJ today. He WILL be pitching come Tuesday. He says they think he broke his cheek bone right underneath his eye.

Talked to AJ today. He WILL be pitching come Tuesday. He says they think he broke his cheek bone right underneath his eye.

 

:thumb:

Talked to AJ today. He WILL be pitching come Tuesday. He says they think he broke his cheek bone right underneath his eye.

Good to hear that he will be pitching Tuesday.

I'm almost 90% sure that there is no way Smith does not pitch.

I was answering Ets Factor's question about who will pitch if AJ cant pitch.

Regardless if smith pitches or not I like Holy Cross to win this game.

Spoke to AJ after the CovCath vs. Holmes game and he told me he was going to pitch Tuesday and that he was fine.

 

Now he had on a rather large pair of sunglasses on, so you really couldn't see his eyes, but he seemed to be fine as we talked a bit about Murray State University and what he could expect next year in College with myself and my daughter who is a junior to be at Murray State!

So if I make it to the game tomorrow I'm going to see a gimp ankle vs a one-eyed fastballer?

 

Should be interesting.

Either way I would get there early to see this one it will be a packed house.:ylsuper:

Either way I would get there early to see this one it will be a packed house.:ylsuper:

 

It indeed will be a packed house, but luckily I have my spot reserved! :sssh::D

Old Guy...why did CCH have the Frosh catching today instead of starting JV catcher?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.