Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Football 10 PS3, Xbox

Featured Replies

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any good?

 

Gameplay and graphics are better.

I haven't checked out the new features yet.

  • Author
Demo is out now.

Awesome, thanks!

Already pre-purchased my copy from GameStop. I traded in some old games and got $89 in store credit so I bought the UFC game just to hold me over until NCAA 2010! I can't wait!

If the 360 Dynasty mode goes down, gimme the Hokies.

I don't see how it could really be bad??? I mean at the worst it could just be the same as last years. I've played the demo, it's good! Much better graphics. Can't wait to try it out next Tuesday!

Such as?

 

It's just not that much improved from last year. I can't remember details on what I read, but a lot of fans on a forum I was on seemed to be upset at what they were saying about the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.