Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Football 10 PS3, Xbox

Featured Replies

Who plans on buying this years? I am deciding whether to keep last years and play or dive in and but the new one. The stadium builder looks promising.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say it will be worth buying, I've never had a problem with this franchise. Madden 09 on the other hand was AWFUL. I have heard the Madden team is working hard to fix the problems and hopefully it will be much improved.

I'd say it will be worth buying, I've never had a problem with this franchise. Madden 09 on the other hand was AWFUL. I have heard the Madden team is working hard to fix the problems and hopefully it will be much improved.

 

I hated Madden the 1st few times I played last year, but it wasn't too bad.

 

Yes, buy the new game, NCAA 10, and maybe we can all set up a group dynasty or something.

Count me in as well, The NCAA football series has been and I feel will continue to be spectacular.

Count me in as well, The NCAA football series has been and I feel will continue to be spectacular.

 

When does it come out?

What system are you guys on? I've got a 360, so if you have one we'll start a BGP NCAA dynasty.

  • Author

I have a PS3. This sounds like a great idea. I never have been too much online play. I would play more if I knew who I was playing.

I have a PS3. This sounds like a great idea. I never have been too much online play. I would play more if I knew who I was playing.

 

PM me your PS3 account ID, and I will add you if you want. I like 360 better, but PS3 is nice as well. We'll play some 2009 if you want man.

I'm thinking about getting a PS3 and getting this game. How much does it cost to get the online play with PS3? Thanks

I'm thinking about getting a PS3 and getting this game. How much does it cost to get the online play with PS3? Thanks

 

Online play for PS3 is free.

Online play for PS3 is free.

 

Yea it's free for the most part. There is a fee for somethings but it's not much. NBA live cost 9.99 to get started, but it's worth it because it's constantly updated daily. XBox is an arm and a leg.

I'll be up for the dynasty. Since this game is always good and Madden has droped off I will definetly be buying this game.

NCAA Football is the one game that I buy every year. So I will be buying it without question!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.