Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Football 10 PS3, Xbox

Featured Replies

  • Author
Does anybody know the release date?

 

8/14 release date.

July 14th actually. :thumb:

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EA needs to updated their website, they show the ship date as 7/14 and the release date of 8/14.

I am in on the dynasty mode(PS3). I call the Florida State Seminoles!!!!!!!

I play both so it doesn't matter really to me. 50 bucks is really nothing, to me, but to some it is. If you are 18 years old, with a minimum wage job going to college 50 bucks can be hard to come by. And also it is 50 bucks a year, so in two years it would even out, three years it would cost more.

 

I prefer Xbox 360, but PS3 has it's benefits as well.

 

And anyways this thread is about NCAA '10. And, IF, we have a BGP dynasty all I'm saying is I call the MIAMI HURRICANES baby!!!!!

 

 

 

You would be a Hurricane fan.:D

You would be a Hurricane fan.:D

 

Since I was about 10 or 11 and really started to get into college football. And atleast you're not a Gators fan!!!!

I play both so it doesn't matter really to me. 50 bucks is really nothing, to me, but to some it is. If you are 18 years old, with a minimum wage job going to college 50 bucks can be hard to come by. And also it is 50 bucks a year, so in two years it would even out, three years it would cost more.

 

I prefer Xbox 360, but PS3 has it's benefits as well.

 

And anyways this thread is about NCAA '10. And, IF, we have a BGP dynasty all I'm saying is I call the MIAMI HURRICANES baby!!!!![/QUOTE]

 

Not so fast my friend.

 

 

I seriously don't know if they are any other teams that I could seriously be. If you have 360 and everyone gets a dynasty together, what if I play you for the Canes?

I am in on the dynasty mode(PS3). I call the Florida State Seminoles!!!!!!!

An excellent choice!

An excellent choice!

 

For losers. :D

 

 

I seriously don't know if they are any other teams that I could seriously be. If you have 360 and everyone gets a dynasty together, what if I play you for the Canes?

 

Tulsa, they even have an adjective before "Hurricane".

For losers. :D

Sounds more like a Miami adjective to me.... :thumb:

Sounds more like a Miami adjective to me.... :thumb:

 

Hey DragonFire, correct me if I'm wrong but...

 

FSU's National Titles + Florida's National titles = the amount of titles Miami has won. Am I right on that? :lol:

 

Just playing man. I can take Seminole fans and I actually really like their program alot. Like I said before atleast you don't cheer for Darth Meyer and the Gators....:puke:

Honestly, I want the best for both FSU and UM, football was best IMO when both were in the hunt every year. I also like me some FSU cowgirl action.

Honestly, I want the best for both FSU and UM, football was best IMO when both were in the hunt every year. I also like me some FSU cowgirl action.

No kidding. The game has really lost it's luster of late.

 

I've never hated Miami as much as I've hated Florida. The last few years have made me want to vomit....

I have always loved college games much more that pro sport games. College Football and College Basketball are my 2 favorite games to play for long periods of time. COD4 and Halo 3 are also up there.

I was going to buy it but i just bought the new UFC game so I don't konw if I will be getiing it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.