NCAA Football 10 PS3, Xbox

Big K 61

I was going to buy it but i just bought the new UFC game so I don't konw if I will be getiing it.

How is that game? I have heard the controls are difficult to get used to but a good game.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I want the best for both FSU and UM, football was best IMO when both were in the hunt every year. I also like me some FSU cowgirl action.

No doubt. Like I said I really like the FSU program. If there was no Miami, they might actually be my team.

No kidding. The game has really lost it's luster of late.

I've never hated Miami as much as I've hated Florida. The last few years have made me want to vomit....

Well The U vs. FSU is a friendly respectful rivalry. Rightfully, the 2 best programs in the state of Florida. I hate UF because alot of their fans have no respect for the Seminoles or the Canes. UF fans bragging cause they beat the Canes this year...well it was the first time since the 80's. I think they act like neither of our programs have ever been any good.

If I hear someone compare the 2009 Gators to the 2001 Hurricanes one more time I'm going to snap. Tebow and Spikes would start on that team and that is it.:thumb:

The NCAA footballs have been the only came I have bought for my PS2 and PS3. The only problem is I only get in a couple a season or two because my wife gripes when I play it when she is at home. I tell her that I have a very inexpensive hobby, but she doesn't seem to understand.

The NCAA footballs have been the only came I have bought for my PS2 and PS3. The only problem is I only get in a couple a season or two because my wife gripes when I play it when she is at home. I tell her that I have a very inexpensive hobby, but she doesn't seem to understand.

That is one thing I dread about getting married. I don't know how much a future Mrs.Cats3x will like the amount of video games I play.:lol:

That is one thing I dread about getting married. I don't know how much a future Mrs.Cats3x will like the amount of video games I play.:lol:

I know for me it's cut my time down by many hours. With that being said, my best friend was my gaming partner, and he's married with no internet and no PS3, so I usually only play on Friday and Saturday night.

I know for me it's cut my time down by many hours. With that being said, my best friend was my gaming partner, and he's married with no internet and no PS3, so I usually only play on Friday and Saturday night.

Hey send me your PS3 ID and we will play sometime if you want.

• 3 weeks later...