Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Football 10 PS3, Xbox

Featured Replies

I was going to buy it but i just bought the new UFC game so I don't konw if I will be getiing it.

 

How is that game? I have heard the controls are difficult to get used to but a good game.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have 2009 and love it. I created a dynasty with Colorado and am in my 7th season so far. I might just keep going with that this year.

Honestly, I want the best for both FSU and UM, football was best IMO when both were in the hunt every year. I also like me some FSU cowgirl action.

 

No doubt. Like I said I really like the FSU program. If there was no Miami, they might actually be my team.

 

No kidding. The game has really lost it's luster of late.

 

I've never hated Miami as much as I've hated Florida. The last few years have made me want to vomit....

 

Well The U vs. FSU is a friendly respectful rivalry. Rightfully, the 2 best programs in the state of Florida. I hate UF because alot of their fans have no respect for the Seminoles or the Canes. UF fans bragging cause they beat the Canes this year...well it was the first time since the 80's. I think they act like neither of our programs have ever been any good.

 

If I hear someone compare the 2009 Gators to the 2001 Hurricanes one more time I'm going to snap. Tebow and Spikes would start on that team and that is it.:thumb:

The NCAA footballs have been the only came I have bought for my PS2 and PS3. The only problem is I only get in a couple a season or two because my wife gripes when I play it when she is at home. I tell her that I have a very inexpensive hobby, but she doesn't seem to understand.

The NCAA footballs have been the only came I have bought for my PS2 and PS3. The only problem is I only get in a couple a season or two because my wife gripes when I play it when she is at home. I tell her that I have a very inexpensive hobby, but she doesn't seem to understand.

 

That is one thing I dread about getting married. I don't know how much a future Mrs.Cats3x will like the amount of video games I play.:lol:

That is one thing I dread about getting married. I don't know how much a future Mrs.Cats3x will like the amount of video games I play.:lol:

 

I know for me it's cut my time down by many hours. With that being said, my best friend was my gaming partner, and he's married with no internet and no PS3, so I usually only play on Friday and Saturday night.

How is that game? I have heard the controls are difficult to get used to but a good game.

 

It's a good game but it is very hard to change positions on the ground and to avoid submissions, especially early in a career mode.

I know for me it's cut my time down by many hours. With that being said, my best friend was my gaming partner, and he's married with no internet and no PS3, so I usually only play on Friday and Saturday night.

 

Hey send me your PS3 ID and we will play sometime if you want.

I plan on buying this for the Xbox360. Graphics look amazing and the new features make it even better than it's predecessor.

I am in on the dynasty mode (Xbox). I call the Kentucky

Wildcats!!!!!

 

:lol:

You won't be winning very many games on the online dynasty then.

It doesn't matter who I play with. I can win with anyone!!!!!!

 

What about Southern Methodist?:lol::popcorn:

What about Southern Methodist?:lol::popcorn:

 

I will play you with them!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.