This Kid's Dad is a Turd!

Ernest Provetti, the boy's father, wrote an e-mail to the NBA league office Monday calling Davis a "raging animal with no regard for fans' personal safety," according to the Orlando Sentinel.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/9563926/Big-Baby-apologizes-for-bumping-young-fan

Seriously? First of all Davis weighs over 300 lbs. If he really would have run into the kid, the kid would have ended up in the 4th row. Plus, the kid was standing up on right off of the playing floor. This kid's Dad needs to get perspective and not use this as a "Look at how great of a Dad I am" moment.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It did look like Davis shoved the guy a little bit after he made the shot, and started running down court, but the guy certainly didn't look like a kid, and it certainly wasn't a hard shove.

Big Baby was excited. He just hit the biggest shot of his life. If the dad doesn't want his son to get hit, keep him away from the floor. He's lucky Davis didn't hit him any harder than he did. To call him a raging animal makes no sense. I don't feel sorry for a guy who obviously has enough money to buy floor seats to an NBA playoff game and who is going to cry when his 12 year old son gets pushed because he is almost standing on the court.

Big Baby was excited. He just hit the biggest shot of his life. If the dad doesn't want his son to get hit, keep him away from the floor. He's lucky Davis didn't hit him any harder than he did. To call him a raging animal makes no sense. I don't feel sorry for a guy who obviously has enough money to buy floor seats to an NBA playoff game and who is going to cry when his 12 year old son gets pushed because he is almost standing on the court.

I agree.