This Kid's Dad is a Turd!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pathetic. I think it's just a way to get the parent's name in the paper. Big Baby hit a huge shot, alot of players would have reacted the same way and the outcome would have been the same. And most people seem happy when a player runs into them, falls into them etc. If the kid was hurt, thats one thing, but he wasn't. At twelve years old, and probably even now, I would have thought that it would be something cool to brag about to my friends.

This kid should think it's awesome! I would love to be telling my friends "hey did you see Big Baby run me over on tv?" :lol:

I'm the kinda guy who would let Chuck Liddel frog me in the shoulder or punch me in the stomach just to say I took a punch from him :lol:

This kid should think it's awesome! I would love to be telling my friends "hey did you see Big Baby run me over on tv?" :lol:

I'm the kinda guy who would let Chuck Liddel frog me in the shoulder or punch me in the stomach just to say I took a punch from him :lol:

That's what I'm saying. The kid could be seeing himself on TV in replays for a while. His dad seems like a jerk.

Isn't sitting in the front row and getting trucked by a player like standing by the pool and complaining that you're getting wet?

Yep - and I've seen people do that too.

I'm surprised this guy isn't saying the kid has whiplash and taking Big Baby to court for damages.....