Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not going to NC State or Florida...

He's not going to NC State or Florida...

 

Could be the worst top three predicted by someone who is paid to do it. He may end up being right, but I'm not seeing it.

Could be the worst top three predicted by someone who is paid to do it. He may end up being right, but I'm not seeing it.

 

Now-a-days with high schoolers jumping overseas, agents covertly running tourneys and all star games it seems the we should expect the unexpected. Let's just enjoy the entertainment of the ride. :popcorn:

That list is a poor effort, IMO.

Personally, I think it is between Kentucky and Duke.

Personally, I think it is between Kentucky and Duke.

 

With Paulus likely headimg out of Duke .....:idunno: ..... Well .

Edited by KYNINERSFAN
wrong word

Personally, I think it is between Kentucky and Duke.

 

Exactly what I think:thumb:

I read on another site that he's trimming his list today. I'll believe it when I see it.

With Paulus likely headimg out of Duke .....:idunno: ..... Well .

 

There's a pretty good chance Paulus is leaving since he's used all of his eligibility :sssh::lol:

There's a pretty good chance Paulus is leaving since he's used all of his eligibility :sssh::lol:

 

Greg Paulus #3 G

2008-09 STATS

PPG APG 3P% RPG BPG SPG

4.9 1.3 .336 1.3 0 0.8

Birth Place Syracuse, NY

Height 6-1

Weight 185 lbs.

Position G

Experience 4 years

Class Senior

 

Since he was not a starter this year maybe they are giving him a 5th year.:D So I think I am going with Wall being at KY since Paulus might get a 5th year.:sssh:

Didn't we just have a thread where Paulus had used all his BB eligibilty and was going to Syracuse to play QB ?

  • Author

Way all the John Wall threads end up by talking about what if this happens, he comes back or does he do that or this.

It was reported on here by someone on April 23rd that it was a done deal and that the announcement would be made in about a week or so. There was even talk about a presser on the following Friday. Where does UK stand on Wall now?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.