Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall

Featured Replies

I'm hearing Kentucky, Duke, Miami and Florida.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm hearing Kentucky, Duke, Miami and Florida.

 

Thought he was going to cut it to 3...that is 4....with Wall who knows what he is doing.

Thought he was going to cut it to 3...that is 4....with Wall who knows what he is doing.

 

Yeah, I know. Supposedly, Florida was out of the picture, but he still added them on there. :ohbrother:

 

I haven't seen anything official (and with this guy, that's no surprise) yet, but several sites are reporting that this is his final list...

The guy writing that blog needs a time out....a pink slip...or better yet a life

 

:lol::lol::lol:

I just would't listen to anything I hear about Wall at this point. Honestly, it almost makes me sick to hear anything about him. The whole situation is ridiculous.

Dave Baker is thinking today could be a big day for the Wall recruitment.

 

A few people at HOB are going with it as well, as are a few at TBK...

 

Take it for what it's worth...

Looks like Baker could just be hopeful that today could be a big day. He posted a vague comment on his twitter based on what I read.

^ It's worth nothing to most of us at this point

 

I guess that's why you checked out the John Wall thread, because you don't care about it?:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.