Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall

Featured Replies

“We are going to have more specific conversations in the next few days,” Clifton told Jerry Meyer of Rivals. “John has never mentioned to me that he feels the need to make a decision by May 20 [the end of the spring signing period].”

 

Doesn't he have to make his decision by May 20th???

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
“We are going to have more specific conversations in the next few days,” Clifton told Jerry Meyer of Rivals. “John has never mentioned to me that he feels the need to make a decision by May 20 [the end of the spring signing period].”

 

Doesn't he have to make his decision by May 20th???

 

No.

“We are going to have more specific conversations in the next few days,” Clifton told Jerry Meyer of Rivals. “John has never mentioned to me that he feels the need to make a decision by May 20 [the end of the spring signing period].”

 

Doesn't he have to make his decision by May 20th???

 

 

Nope, that is just the last day you have to sign a letter of intent to play at a certain institution. He could actually wait as long as he wanted and the only thing he would have to sign would be scholarship papers. I can see where a kid wouldn't want to get locked into a LOI, but to put a University athletics program (and those involved) at bay why you drag out a decision is not in good taste.

Sarcasm is lost on some people w/o a smiley face I guess. I thought the detailed statement would work.

 

Hard to sense sarcasm without smiley's.

Hard to sense sarcasm without smiley's.

 

My bad. I guarantee you that a lot of people knew it was sarcastic. I think the sarcasm is lost if you have to explain the sarcasm.

My bad. I guarantee you that a lot of people knew it was sarcastic. I think the sarcasm is lost if you have to explain the sarcasm.

 

Other people may or may not have got the sarcasm. I did not...but I'm not sure it's my fault or that it even matters really.

Is a teenager going into an abandoned house with a girl really a "brush with the law"?

 

UM I'm not sure....was he detained?

 

Also, the house was not abandoned, it was under construction to my understanding. Did he have permission to be there? Was he tresspassing? How old was she? What exactly were they doing in there?

 

I hope it works out for him and us :ylsuper:

Matt Jones says via twitter that a source of his says Wall will announce by next Wednesday.

 

Larry Vaught said that UK, according to his sources, is still the clear leader for Wall.

I hear its between Miami and Kentucky leaning towards UK.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.