Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall

Featured Replies

Well, believe it or not, I just heard that there may be some news coming today, afterall.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coach Cal said last night UK fans would hear something good today he thought.

How many times have we heard that before with him?

 

27 now, but maybe this is the one :lol:

I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised. I'm not holding my breath though.

Coach Cal said last night UK fans would hear something good today he thought.

 

I believe he also said that we shouldn't think he's always talking about recruiting.

I believe he also said that we shouldn't think he's always talking about recruiting.

 

I think he was talking about his house closing today.:D

I believe he also said that we shouldn't think he's always talking about recruiting.

 

There is stuff going on.

There is stuff going on.

 

Like?

There is stuff going on.

 

There very well could be things going on behind the scenes, but that's not what Cal was referring to.

 

 

UKCoachCalipari Here's the good news and you are 1st to hear it! I'm closing on my house @ 1 pm today.

 

 

UKCoachCalipari You can't equate everything I say to recruiting. Open up your minds a little bit and let's have some fun with this.

Well, I am doing a little painting here at the house, getting ready for the big move. My son signed the lease today for his apartment in Lexington. Later this evening were all going to dinner, actually still deciding on where. But yes, plenty going on today.:D

Apparently someone has possibly given Wall an ultimatum, with a possible deadline of tomorrow. Not sure if that is Kentucky or not.

I will let BaseballGuy explain... :sssh:

 

Quality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.