Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall

Featured Replies

There very well could be things going on behind the scenes, but that's not what Cal was referring to.

 

Do you honestly think when Cal said something to the effect of:

 

"Cats fans will be happy tomorrow," that he was talking about him closing on a house? Coincidence, I believe. Notice the "always."

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you honestly think when Cal said something to the effect of:

 

"Cats fans will be happy tomorrow," that he was talking about him closing on a house? Coincidence, I believe. Notice the "always."

 

Have we heard any other news to be happy about?

Some conflicting reports out tonight.

 

Matt Jones from KSR says he interviewed Wall and that Wall mentioned 4 schools (Kentucky, Duke, Miami, Florida) but that he talked about the first 3 the most. Also said he had been given no deadline and that he has no plans to commit tomorrow.

 

BUT...

 

Other reports out tonight have stated he has not cut down his list at all and has no plans to.

IMO...Wall wants to come to UK...he is a smart kid (albeit his recent abandoned home incident aside) and he knows that with what UK has even without him, and with this being Coach Cal's first season that the Cats are gonna be on tv every single game (mostly national audiences) so he can showcase his talent to everyone in the nation and not just those in attendence or watching on regional television. Granted if he goes to Duke he will have the same thing as far as the national exposure. But I have a hard time figuring that Miami will get the national spotlight on them even if Wall goes there to garner the type of attention that he is accustomed to. YES...Miami will get some more publicity if Wall does go there...but not to the degree he would have if comes to UK or Duke. With that being said I gotta believe that it will come down to UK and Duke...and from there right now with everything involved with his handlers and all...it is a 50-50 prospect as there is great talent on both teams and Wall could be instrumental in either one making a deep run.

 

Whether it is right or wrong...that is what I believe and that if Wall wants the "maximum" exposure that he can get he will either be a Wildcat or a Blue Devil.

 

Hope he choses the right one....UK!!!

I knew nothing would happen yesterday..

 

No, things did happen yesterday. Stuff was happening. It was posted about in detail on this thread.

No, things did happen yesterday. Stuff was happening. It was posted about in detail on this thread.

 

Rumors and conflicting reports don't count as much in my opinion..

No, things did happen yesterday. Stuff was happening. It was posted about in detail on this thread.

 

Regarding John Wall, other than an interview or two, nothing happened.

I knew nothing would happen yesterday..

 

What do you know about today, or do I have to wait til tomorrow to find out?? :D

 

"nothing" is always the safe bet with Wall.

Here's my take on John Wall. You know the old saying that a watched pot never boils, I think that fits him perfect. He knows everybody is watching.:D

Rumors and conflicting reports don't count as much in my opinion..

 

Regarding John Wall, other than an interview or two, nothing happened.

 

Sarcasm is lost on some people w/o a smiley face I guess. I thought the detailed statement would work.

Sarcasm is lost on some people w/o a smiley face I guess. I thought the detailed statement would work.

 

I always add a smiley face for safe measure! :D

Here's my take on John Wall. You know the old saying that a watched pot never boils, I think that fits him perfect. He knows everybody is watching.:D

 

I'll tell you what I think....I think he is begining to hurt himself. While he may have the talent to play at the next level now, the image people are starting to get on him is that it's all about him. That's OK if his nose were clean, but given his recent brush with the law, a little humbleness wouldn't be a bad idea for him.

 

As for a potential conflict between his "handlers" & WWW, Wall needs to wise up and realize he doesn't need anyone to "handle" him. I'm starting to wonder if he might be related to the Legions or maybe the Carruths :idunno:

Is a teenager going into an abandoned house with a girl really a "brush with the law"?

 

I like his flare for the dramatic.

Is a teenager going into an abandoned house with a girl really a "brush with the law"?

 

I like his flare for the dramatic.

 

 

Not at all, imo. Now her Daddy, that's another story.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.