Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke new leader with Wall?

Featured Replies

Talked this afternoon with a college basketball coach who is plugged into the national recruiting scene. This guy is not recruiting North Carolina high school guard John Wall, but he's very aware of all the schools that are.

 

And his opinion was that Duke has opened a small lead in the recruitment of Wall. And let me emphasize the word small.

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/bozich/2009/05/duke-new-leader-with-wall.html

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clifton is trying to push Wall to Duke because he feels it gives him the best chance to keep all possible agent candidates away from him so he can lock up Wall for himself. I guess a case of a handler trying to handle.

Every person I have talked to said the chances of Duke getting him are very slim, but that Miami has a potential chance. Everyone seems to agree that they're all battling behind Kentucky.

  • Author
Every person I have talked to said the chances of Duke getting him are very slim, but that Miami has a potential chance. Everyone seems to agree that they're all battling behind Kentucky.

 

 

Your posting privileges in this forum are riding on it. :sssh::D

I would love for UK to get Wall but I do not believe UK is starving for him as long as Bledsoe gets in and assuming Meeks is back. There appears to be some luggage that comes with him and I stand by that even if he does end up in Lexington.

I like Bozich, but he is also the same guy that disspelled the Patterson rumors last night by saying that he would be a top 20 pick and there's no way he would withdraw this early. That worked out well for him.

Not a Bozich fan. I think he guesses a lot...

Bozich has changed his tune:

 

Another source, another twist in the recruiting of the Next Derrick Rose.

 

Word I got later tonight is that UK is optimistic about getting a commitment from John Wall next week.

 

And when scholarships need to come open, these are the names I'm hearing that won't be back next season:

 

A.J. Stewart

 

DeAndre Liggins

 

Matt Pilgrim.

 

Stay tuned.

I believe I have said all along, Wall will end up at Duke. As much as I want him at Kentucky, I dont think it will happen.

Bozich has changed his tune:

 

Another source, another twist in the recruiting of the Next Derrick Rose.

 

Word I got later tonight is that UK is optimistic about getting a commitment from John Wall next week.

 

And when scholarships need to come open, these are the names I'm hearing that won't be back next season:

 

A.J. Stewart

 

DeAndre Liggins

 

Matt Pilgrim.

 

Stay tuned.

 

 

None of that surprises me except Pilgrim. Especially with the hype built around him elsewhere.

Bozich has changed his tune:

 

Another source, another twist in the recruiting of the Next Derrick Rose.

 

Word I got later tonight is that UK is optimistic about getting a commitment from John Wall next week.

 

And when scholarships need to come open, these are the names I'm hearing that won't be back next season:

 

A.J. Stewart

 

DeAndre Liggins

 

Matt Pilgrim.

 

Stay tuned.

Pilgrim is a stud. As good as Patterson. I won't believe that until I see it.

 

Wall will be at UK imo. Duke's system does nothing for him. He needs to review K's sucesss with NBA PG's.

 

He also needs to tell free-loader Clifton to take a hike.

I believe I have said all along, Wall will end up at Duke. As much as I want him at Kentucky, I dont think it will happen.

 

I believe you are wrong. I think he's a future Wildcat.

Nope...

 

I don't think he is a stud, but I don't think he is a pushover.

 

Better than Stevenson and Stewart? Yes. But Patterson material, night in and night out? Probably not.

I don't think he is a stud, but I don't think he is a pushover.

 

Did I say otherwise???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.