Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke new leader with Wall?

Featured Replies

Okay, okay....I've already been raked over the coals over that statement.:isurrender::D It's what I had heard from people who had seen them in pickup games and in practice. I suppose they were not on target with their observations.

I did think he played well in the Blue/White game, however.

 

I've heard Pilgrim can jump buildings as well.:D

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will he be on the team? It has been said he has trouble with grades.

The talk is of him going on "need based" financial aid to pay for his tuition, books, etc. at UK.

Oh come on, it's already been discussed over and over how this is a false statement.

 

1. Calipari currently has 1, count them 1, pg in the NBA right now who would have been a superstar in the NBA regardless of Calipari. Evans can't be counted because he hasn't even been drafted yet AND it is more WWW's success with pg's not Calipari's.

 

2. Duke currently has more players in the NBA than any other school with 14 and had more NBA players in the playoffs at the start of the playoffs than anyone else with 8. These are facts.

 

3. Duke's system worked very well with Jay Williams who would be the number 15 player for Duke in the NBA if not for the horrific motorcycle accident that prematurely ended his career. I believe it brought them a National Title in 2001 AND Jay Williams was the number 2 pick in the draft behind Yao Ming and arguably should have been Rookie of the Year. Your statement that Duke's system would do nothing for him is so off the mark.......:ohbrother:

 

Seriously, I don't mind that Wall is probably going to end up at UK, but I have to attack when people come up with false reasoning as to why he shouldn't go to Duke.

 

Truth of the matter is, if he was worried about all of that, Duke wouldn't even be in the picture. How much Duke even wants him is the question I have. No one seems to be able to know anything about K's contact with Wall. All we know is that allegedly his mom and Clifton want him to go to Duke so he can stay close to home and so Clifton can keep WWW's hands off of Wall. I still think he ends up at UK, but he won't pick UK over Duke because of those reasons you mentioned.

 

Clifton is like a father figure to Wall, telling him to take a hike is probably not going to happen.

 

 

 

:ohbrother:

The talk is of him going on "need based" financial aid to pay for his tuition, books, etc. at UK.

 

 

Interesting. That'd be the ideal situation for Kentucky as a basketball program, but how would that fly?

The talk is of him going on "need based" financial aid to pay for his tuition, books, etc. at UK.

 

If he is on the team I'm sure they will find away for him to have all the finacial help he needs.:D

Wall is one and done I dont see him going to Duke For that simple reason.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.