Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Patterson Stay or Go?

Will Patrick Patterson return for his Junior season? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Patrick Patterson return for his Junior season?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think there's a 100% chance that Patterson will be at UK next season.

 

Wow 100%. Is that as of right now? I hope your right and he does come back but when collage athletes are in that area where they dont know weather their coming back or not doesnt favor a return to where you was. But then again it wont be a return to the same coach so... Who knows.:idunno:

 

 

I believe nothing till the cut off time.:thumb:

  • Author
Wow 100%. Is that as of right now? I hope your right and he does come back but when collage athletes are in that area where they dont know weather their coming back or not doesnt favor a return to where you was. But then again it wont be a return to the same coach so... Who knows.:idunno:

 

 

I believe nothing till the cut off time.:thumb:

 

Yes, that is based on some stuff I heard this morning. I think he'll be back for another round of SEC basketball.

Pretty obvious IF he comes back it would be because he thinks he would be drafted higher. :D

Not necessarily, he may want to play with what may be a great team next year. He may want to play in the ncaa tournament. His mom may just want him to get his degree before he leaves and could be other reasons.:clap:

Not necessarily, he may want to play with what may be a great team next year. He may want to play in the ncaa tournament. His mom may just want him to get his degree before he leaves and could be other reasons.:clap:

 

 

I agree, I think that it chaps him that he hasn't played in a NCAA, and I think the allure of possible winning an SEC championship/MAkinig a deep run brings him back.

If he can have a year in which he averages what he has the last two and UK makes the final 4, Patterson's jersey will be hanging in Rupp IMO. I think that means something to him.

Yes, that is based on some stuff I heard this morning. I think he'll be back for another round of SEC basketball.

 

So what did you hear?

So what did you hear?

 

My guess is he heard PPat will be back. Just a guess no sources.:D

My guess is he heard PPat will be back. Just a guess no sources.:D

 

I'm definitely gonna need a source.... Doesn't matter who it is, or what kind of source, I just need one. :banana: :jump::D

  • Author
My guess is he heard PPat will be back. Just a guess no sources.:D

 

That pretty much covers it :thumb:

Maggard is reporting on TBK that Patterson is indeed coming back for sure. Give it a few hours and it might change w/ him.

  • Author
I think there's a 100% chance that Patterson will be at UK next season.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Author
And your not wrong alot..:lol:

 

Good call :taz:

Well looks like there was 17 wrong and 35 right, thanks for playing. :D

 

 

 

In all seriousness though, I cannot blame those who voted he would stay in the draft, I mean a possible lottery to mid round selection is enough to send most kids packing. I'm just glad Pats not one of those kids, and I have been saying that for a while. He and Jodie are true blue Wildcats. :thumb:

Well looks like there was 17 wrong and 35 right, thanks for playing. :D

 

 

 

In all seriousness though, I cannot blame those who voted he would stay in the draft, I mean a possible lottery to mid round selection is enough to send most kids packing. I'm just glad Pats not one of those kids, and I have been saying that for a while. He and Jodie are true blue Wildcats. :thumb:

 

I agree :thumb:

 

Regardless of what the players said to reporters, I don't think they liked our former coach.

 

The coaching change along with the amazing amount of talent Cal has brought in so far has Patterson excited for a shot at possibly playing for a national championship.

  • Author

Oh and by the way - thanks to LRCW for the "inside" tip this morning :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.