Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Patterson Stay or Go?

Will Patrick Patterson return for his Junior season? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Patrick Patterson return for his Junior season?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

False reports by the ---> CBS Sports channel

 

I personally think he will return.

 

What does everyone else think?

Edited by Wireman

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The picture posted in your last thread is legit Wireman. 613 on Direct TV did scroll that across the bottom of the screen TONIGHT. My uncle is the one who posted the picture on CP. :lol:. I'm talking to him now, he said Rice was playing when he took the picture.

CP was reporting these rumors at around 9:10 PM Wireman. You sure your guy didn't just get his info there? :lol:

There's a reason I said in the last thread that if true I was "stunned". I think he stays, and I'm still not certain he shouldn't stay. There are improvements that can be made to his game, but if he's projected in the first round, that's a safe play. I'm not certain if he'll jump to a lotto pick, and I still say that my #1 fear for him is that he gets hurt again next season in college and gets labeled "injury prone". That would cost him serious cash.

  • Author
CP was reporting these rumors at around 9:10 PM Wireman. You sure your guy didn't just get his info there? :lol:

 

He texted me that he was going off the tv scroll. He apologized...

 

Much ado about nothing :lol:

There's a reason I said in the last thread that if true I was "stunned". I think he stays, and I'm still not certain he shouldn't stay. .

 

 

You think he stays in the draft I assume?

  • Author

Is that channel CSTV or CBS College Sports channel or what?

Is that channel CSTV or CBS College Sports channel or what?

 

CBS College Sports, formerly CSTV.

You think he stays in the draft I assume?

Yeah, stays in the draft. Guess I meant stays where he is currently.

Yeah, stays in the draft. Guess I meant stays where he is currently.

 

Well, he's currently enrolled at UK.....:D

I think Patterson would be silly to pull out of the draft. I believe someone posted on here before, the only way Patterson could really improve this year back at UK to raise his stock would be to show he can have more of a mid-range game. Everything else about his game is right for the NBA, IMO. If he thinks he goes as high as Top 15, he should stay in.

I think Patterson would be silly to pull out of the draft. I believe someone posted on here before, the only way Patterson could really improve this year back at UK to raise his stock would be to show he can have more of a mid-range game. Everything else about his game is right for the NBA, IMO. If he thinks he goes as high as Top 15, he should stay in.

 

Problem is, I see no way he goes that high. I think 18-20 is the ceiling for him this year.

 

Also, just curious, but did you think Clark was silly for not going last year? He was a definite lottery pick, and didn't really improve his stock any this season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.