Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Patterson Stay or Go?

Will Patrick Patterson return for his Junior season? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Patrick Patterson return for his Junior season?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Good call :taz:

Your batting average is now at .132. :lol:

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
And? It was speculation... You had no idea on April 26th whether either of them were coming back...

 

I had a good idea that they are/were both coming back or I wouldn't have posted it. The players have been saying for a good while now that they would be returning.

 

I was concerned that Patterson was going to have a change of heart last week, but it looks like he decided to stay.

I'm not wrong alot.

 

Keep posting Wireman. I especially enjoy reading what you and LABS post. I enjoy your site as well.

  • Author
:laugh::lol:

 

And like I said, if it's on my website, I believe it to be the truth. If I say something crazy on here and something different on my website - then I'm stirring the pot, uh, I mean having fun :thumb:

I think we can close this one now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.