Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Patterson Stay or Go?

Will Patrick Patterson return for his Junior season? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Patrick Patterson return for his Junior season?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think there's a 100% chance that Patterson will be at UK next season.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think there's a 100% chance that Patterson will be at UK next season.

 

And your not wrong alot..:lol:

I think there's a 100% chance that Patterson will be at UK next season.

 

WOW! 100% is quiet a bit to gamble on wouldn't ya say?:lol:

 

IMO, If he comes back, it will be because he wants to be drafted earlier next year!

  • Author
And your not wrong alot..:lol:

 

I'm not wrong alot.

  • Author
WOW! 100% is quiet a bit to gamble on wouldn't ya say?:lol:

 

IMO, If he comes back, it will be because he wants to be drafted earlier next year!

 

I guess we will have to wait and see :thumb:

WOW! 100% is quiet a bit to gamble on wouldn't ya say?:lol:

 

IMO, If he comes back, it will be because he wants to be drafted earlier next year!

 

Ya think ?:confused:

Ya think ?:confused:

 

No I said that for no reason!:irked:

Pretty obvious IF he comes back it would be because he thinks he would be drafted higher. :D

There has been a lot of hostility on here lately. I think all of the recruiting and will he stay or go threads have been getting to people.

  • Author
There has been a lot of hostility on here lately. I think all of the recruiting and will he stay or go threads have been getting to people.

 

:jump:

Pretty obvious IF he comes back it would be because he thinks he would be drafted higher. :D

 

Sarcasim must be a huge thing to you!:lol:

Sarcasim must be a huge thing to you!:lol:

 

Not really, just people that state the total obvious as there opinion. :notworthy:

Not really, just people that state the total obvious as there opinion. :notworthy:

 

Well I guess I'll always have the right opinion then wont I?:laugh:

Well I guess I'll always have the right opinion then wont I?:laugh:

 

:walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.