Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doug Gottlieb on John Wall

Featured Replies

Earlier today, Gottlieb said that UK was not getting John Wall. Period! He said that when a team signs a top ten point guard, they either do not want to wait on the other point guard, or that other point guard has told them he isn't coming.

 

Here is the link:

 

Gottlieb on Wall

 

What are your thoughts?

Gottlieb is an idiot...

 

:thumb:....:lol:

Gottlieb is an idiot...

 

I agree, but it is rare that two top five point guards would land at the same school.

I agree with the assessment that Gottlieb is a HUGE tool! What a waste of time!

 

I don't think he is as in touch with stuff as some believe!

I don't think he is as in touch with stuff as some believe!

 

Mostly just himself...

Mostly just himself...

 

Can't argue that even if I wanted too.

So the posters that were saying Wall to UK are still standing behind that statement ?

I was confident before we signed Bledsoe. Now I'm not so sure.

 

A little off topic, but isn't it nice to be able to say "I was confident we would sign this 5 star pg until we signed that other 5 star pg"

I hope Gottlieb is right, but I think he is voicing his opinion.

 

I don't think he is close to the situation or has any idea of where John Wall will end up at.

If GT says it then it is the gospel as far as I am concerned.

 

Don't Orton & Cousins play more or less the same position? Both are post players with mid range games. Did they both sign with the same team?

If GT says it then it is the gospel as far as I am concerned.

 

Don't Orton & Cousins play more or less the same position? Both are post players with mid range games. Did they both sign with the same team?

 

No. Orton = Center, Cousins = PF.

No. Orton = Center, Cousins = PF.

 

In the dribble drive is there much of a diffrence?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.