Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doug Gottlieb on John Wall

Featured Replies

When GT post he's going elsewhere I'll believe it, otherwise anything short of a Wall press conference doesn't hold water.

So the posters that were saying Wall to UK are still standing behind that statement ?

I was confident before we signed Bledsoe. Now I'm not so sure.

 

A little off topic, but isn't it nice to be able to say "I was confident we would sign this 5 star pg until we signed that other 5 star pg"

 

I am more confident, if there was any chance.

When GT post he's going elsewhere I'll believe it, otherwise anything short of a Wall press conference doesn't hold water.

 

I too highly respect what GT posts. GT we will be waiting for you to give us the heads up on the situtation.

IMO, nobody REALLY knows what Wall is going to do. Many say they do, and they have a good guess that might be right, but with an eratic mind like Wall, you do not know what he thinks day to day. I still what that eratic mind on UK's roster, but you know...

IMO, nobody REALLY knows what Wall is going to do. Many say they do, and they have a good guess that might be right, but with an eratic mind like Wall, you do not know what he thinks day to day. I still what that eratic mind on UK's roster, but you know...

 

:thumb:

Gottlieb is an idiot...

 

Gottlieb:

wrench-1.jpg

Hey, where's my wallet?

 

You beat me to it!:lol:

I agree, but it is rare that two top five point guards would land at the same school.

 

I heard it is a very good chance that Bledsoe goes tp prep school or JUCO for a year.

I heard it is a very good chance that Bledsoe goes tp prep school or JUCO for a year.

You think this kid can get an associates degree in a year??? :lol:

My position isn't going to change on Wall. I think UK gets him...

 

I won't be terribly shocked if they don't though.

 

Gottlieb is probably just trying to look at it logically. However, I don't think that kind of logic applies to guys like Wall. It doesn't matter who signs where. John Wall won't get beat out of a starting position by any other incoming freshman PG. If UK is where he wants to go and play, Eric Bledsoe won't affect that...Wall will still be the starting PG.

Wouldnt be surprised if Wall was a non qualifier. A bird in the hand .....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.