Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region POY

Featured Replies

  • Replies 107
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Darner bat 4th and Maile 3rd?

 

 

Yes, it's a pretty unbelievable middle lineup.

 

Maile

Darner

Isler

Lafever [who has been hitting the ball pretty darn well].

Yes, it's a pretty unbelievable middle lineup.

 

Maile

Darner

Isler

Lafever [who has been hitting the ball pretty darn well].

 

I remember Lafever hit 2 last year. He did a good job by playing his role and getting the sac down and wasting Elliott's pitches.

I remember Lafever hit 2 last year. He did a good job by playing his role and getting the sac down and wasting Elliott's pitches.

 

Siemer has done a good job in the 2 hole this year. When they need a bunt, he gets it down for the most part, and he can get a hit when needed as well.

 

I like Lafever in the 6 spot, because it makes it more difficult to pitch around any of the big three. If you pitch around Maile, you get to Darner. Pitch around Darner you get to Isler. Pitch around him and Lafever will likely make you pay.

May 19th!

 

Is that the date of districts or what?

As of right now I'd say Darner is in the lead with Maile in 2nd. RD is just having an amazing season and deserves the award.

As of right now I'd say Darner is in the lead with Maile in 2nd. RD is just having an amazing season and deserves the award.

 

:thumb:

 

I don't want to take anything away from RD's hot start, but Luke started off slower than usual and as of lately has come back to where he's been in the past. I have a feeling RD and Luke will have nearly identical stats at the end of the year, exceptions being RD with more RBI's and Luke a few HR's ahead of RD.

I have to put the voting at Darner, Maile, Isler, and then the rest.

 

And if you remember which school I support that says something.

:thumb:

 

I don't want to take anything away from RD's hot start, but Luke started off slower than usual and as of lately has come back to where he's been in the past. I have a feeling RD and Luke will have nearly identical stats at the end of the year, exceptions being RD with more RBI's and Luke a few HR's ahead of RD.

 

 

At the moment both RD and Luke have five HR's each. Unfortunately for Luke, I see him seeing less and less good pitches to hit. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Bwood walk him two or three times on Wednesday.

 

You are correct, his stats are back to where they were, or as good as they were, the last two years.

At the moment both RD and Luke have five HR's each. Unfortunately for Luke, I see him seeing less and less good pitches to hit. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Bwood walk him two or three times on Wednesday.

 

You are correct, his stats are back to where they were, or as good as they were, the last two years.

 

I doubt it. If they walk Maile, what are they gonna do, walk RD as well [who IMO is more of a threat right now] and then put two on for Isler?

 

That being said, Maile's start was def. not great for what he is capable of while RD's was fantastic. We'll see everything even out now.

Maybe co-player of the year with Maile and Darner??:idunno:

Maybe co-player of the year with Maile and Darner??:idunno:

 

Tri Players of the year, Darner, Isler and Maile?

Tri Players of the year, Darner, Isler and Maile?

 

Had dinner last night with a friend from high school and he gave me some stats on Beechwoods Smith kid. From the stats pitching wise, offensive stats, and apparently a huge defensve asset at 1st base. According to the Beechies fan he leads the team in almost all categories offensively and defensively. Certainly i agree with your 3 picks; but after hearing these stats ; I believe in being fair; the Smith kid is right ibn line with Isler. Please help me out and let me know if he has 2 no hitters this year.:idunno:

Had dinner last night with a friend from high school and he gave me some stats on Beechwoods Smith kid. From the stats pitching wise, offensive stats, and apparently a huge defensve asset at 1st base. According to the Beechies fan he leads the team in almost all categories offensively and defensively. Certainly i agree with your 3 picks; but after hearing these stats ; I believe in being fair; the Smith kid is right ibn line with Isler. Please help me out and let me know if he has 2 no hitters this year.:idunno:

 

1 no hitter

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.