April 30, 200917 yr The real question is, will he improve his game and be any higher next season? In my opinion, yes, his game will improve, but Pat is still an undersized PF that I believe will struggle getting off his shot in the NBA. I cannot see him being a much higher pick next season unless he really shows he can play from the mid-range. :thumb:
April 30, 200917 yr I would like to be around 11-25. That way you will be on a better team. Joking if I was not a top 10 I would stay in school.
April 30, 200917 yr I think, this is my opinion, but I think he will come back. I think he LOVES Kentucky, and wants to play for Coach Cal. NBA is a great opportunity, but he can get that any year, not any year can he play with talent like this and have a possiblity to win a National Championship. I think he is not like all other players that all they think about is the NBA. I think he has pride in his school and think he will come back.
April 30, 200917 yr I think, this is my opinion, but I think he will come back. I think he LOVES Kentucky, and wants to play for Coach Cal. NBA is a great opportunity, but he can get that any year, not any year can he play with talent like this and have a possiblity to win a National Championship. I think he is not like all other players that all they think about is the NBA. I think he has pride in his school and think he will come back. I think you think too much... :lol:
April 30, 200917 yr I think you think too much... :lol: Maybe so, but I would rather think about this than that English wtiring assignment I have to complete.:irked:
May 1, 200917 yr For what exactly? Being a first round pick? Because that's what he will be and what everyone always though so not sure what you are patting yourself on the back for. How many people blasted you for that? 1 maybe 2. Everyone was pretty much in agreement he would be a mid to late round pick in the 1st round. Not so sure about that site either. If he can come out and be in the Lott(Which he will not) then the choice is obvious. You beat me to it HT. I have not once seen where anyone on this site has said that Pat would not be a 1st round pick. If anyone feels they need to be patted on the back for making such an obvious prediction of PP going in the 1st round, then I guess that person is just desperate for a pat on the back.:idunno: I'm not patting myself on the back at all. However, I've told people on here a few times that the NBA GM's are SUPER high on Patterson and that he would be a high 1st rounder. I just wish people would listen to me!:thumb:
May 1, 200917 yr I'm not patting myself on the back at all. However, I've told people on here a few times that the NBA GM's are SUPER high on Patterson and that he would be a high 1st rounder. I just wish people would listen to me!:thumb: Just wondering but could you provide some links so I can read this stuff or have you heard it first hand from an NBA GM??
May 1, 200917 yr If he's a pretty much sure fire lottery pick, he would have to go and not miss that opportunity. If not, I hope he comes back. Sure would like to see him under Calipari!
May 1, 200917 yr I'm not patting myself on the back at all. However, I've told people on here a few times that the NBA GM's are SUPER high on Patterson and that he would be a high 1st rounder. I just wish people would listen to me!:thumb: Just seems a bit off to me. I've talked to quite a few NBA scouts who have always been luke warm at best on Patterson. 1+1=3 here...
May 1, 200917 yr I'm not patting myself on the back at all. However, I've told people on here a few times that the NBA GM's are SUPER high on Patterson and that he would be a high 1st rounder. I just wish people would listen to me!:thumb: And it looks like you will still be wrong so....
May 1, 200917 yr I'm not patting myself on the back at all. However, I've told people on here a few times that the NBA GM's are SUPER high on Patterson and that he would be a high 1st rounder. I just wish people would listen to me!:thumb: What did you say?:idunno:
May 1, 200917 yr I had the chance to hang out with a scout for the NY Knicks (Yoder) last Febuary. He said that Patterson was exactly what the NBA GM's wanted. I asked why and his answer was that "he knows what the game is all about." I asked, "isn't there more to it than that?" He said there was, but that he would pick it up after two years of college. I then asked where PP would be drafted after a couple years of college and he said, "between 10-18." I've said that on here before, but I couldn't find it. I really think another year would be a better option for him, but if he is going to go that high, then he can't pass that up.
May 1, 200917 yr How many people blasted you for that? 1 maybe 2. Everyone was pretty much in agreement he would be a mid to late round pick in the 1st round. Maybe it wasn't that many, it just felt like it at the time. But as I recall very few came to my aid to defend my position. Therefore I just felt that must have been how many felt. Where were you HT when I needed you? LOL!:lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.