Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson Climbing on Draft Boards?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, if he's a lottery pick, then I'd say go ahead and best of luck to you.

This site also has Meeks going in the mid-2nd round

  • Author

I've looked at 5 mock draft sites:

 

- Patterson ranges from 11-25 on the ones I've seen

 

- Meeks ranges from 45-undrafted

I've looked at 5 mock draft sites:

 

- Patterson ranges from 11-25 on the ones I've seen

 

- Meeks ranges from 45-undrafted

 

Exactly. Patterson will be a first round pick. I said this several times during the regular season and got blasted for it. Oh well. If he stays in the draft maybe I will get to say I told you so. (Wireman I know you didn't but several others did).

All I can say is, "TOLD YA SO!"

  • Author

I have always thought he would be a first rounder, but I would be shocked if he were a top 15 pick. That being said, as much as I love Patterson, if he can go at #11 or so - I hope he stays in the draft and earns his paycheck.

I've never heard of sport2debate.com, so I really don't consider this a reliable source. At any rate, I don't think there is any way PP slips out of the first round. Probably between the 15-25 range. That's good enough for a guranteed contract, and that is all you can ask for in the NBA as a rookie. I really don't think he has a chance at getting into the lotto though.

NBAdraft.net has Patterson going 18th to the T'Wolves.

NBAdraft.net has Patterson going 18th to the T'Wolves.

 

If I were him, I'd stay in the draft for that.

The real question is, will he improve his game and be any higher next season? In my opinion, yes, his game will improve, but Pat is still an undersized PF that I believe will struggle getting off his shot in the NBA. I cannot see him being a much higher pick next season unless he really shows he can play from the mid-range.

All I can say is, "TOLD YA SO!"

For what exactly? Being a first round pick? Because that's what he will be and what everyone always though so not sure what you are patting yourself on the back for.

Exactly. Patterson will be a first round pick. I said this several times during the regular season and got blasted for it. Oh well. If he stays in the draft maybe I will get to say I told you so. (Wireman I know you didn't but several others did).

How many people blasted you for that? 1 maybe 2. Everyone was pretty much in agreement he would be a mid to late round pick in the 1st round.

I've never heard of sport2debate.com, so I really don't consider this a reliable source. At any rate, I don't think there is any way PP slips out of the first round. Probably between the 15-25 range. That's good enough for a guranteed contract, and that is all you can ask for in the NBA as a rookie. I really don't think he has a chance at getting into the lotto though.

Not so sure about that site either. If he can come out and be in the Lott(Which he will not) then the choice is obvious.

You beat me to it HT. I have not once seen where anyone on this site has said that Pat would not be a 1st round pick. If anyone feels they need to be patted on the back for making such an obvious prediction of PP going in the 1st round, then I guess that person is just desperate for a pat on the back.:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.