Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hypothetical....if Wall is a Cat.....

Featured Replies

SG-Barnes(2010 recruit)

PG- Knight(2010 recruit)

 

Don't hold your breath there...

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C-Orton

PF-Cousins

SF-Miller

SG-Barnes(2010 recruit)

PG- Knight(2010 recruit)

 

IMO, pretty solid!

 

I think Cousins may also be a 1 & done also. He is buil like a NBA player and is the kind of athlete that has a bright future in the league.

I'm not talking in terms of talent. I'm just having a hard time grasping the one-and-done players.

 

We better get used to it, as UK fans.

I want Calipari to recruit the very best players that he can get each and every year. I believe I can live with the results.

 

At Memphis, he did a good job of bringing in guys who stayed and developed for 3 and 4 years. How many one-and-dones did he get at Memphis? Rose, Wagner and Evans. Its not like his roster is full of these guys.

 

UK will be fine. I know you guys are just trying to get the big blue nation riled up, but I can't see this one working. You have remember what kind of recruiting we've been living with for the past 5 or 6 years. :D

We better get used to it, as UK fans.

 

For me personally, getting used to lottery picks on our roster will be an easy adjustment.

 

Pessimistic fans like LRCW may see it differently. :D

I think Cousins may also be a 1 & done also. He is buil like a NBA player and is the kind of athlete that has a bright future in the league.

 

I see Cousins being Randolph Morris all over again. He can be lazy at times, and every now and then he'll drop your chin to the floor. It will take him at least 2 years to be ready for the NBA, IMO. Which is better for Cats fans, Because he will dominate his sophmore season, Sorta like Blake Griffin did this season.:thumb:

Cousins strikes me as the type that will go pro no matter what after the first year. Of course, he could really be a Randolph Morris type, do that, go undrafted, and then come back. I don't see that happening.

Cousins strikes me as the type that will go pro no matter what after the first year. Of course, he could really be a Randolph Morris type, do that, go undrafted, and then come back. I don't see that happening.

 

I see it happening because, Coming out of High School the two are very equal in every aspect of the game, But neither had/has the will to put out 100% effort every game. This makes great players look average.

  • Author
Cousins strikes me as the type that will go pro no matter what after the first year. Of course, he could really be a Randolph Morris type, do that, go undrafted, and then come back. I don't see that happening.

 

I don't know, maybe Calipari hasn't replaced Tubby's fax machine.

Cousins strikes me as the type that will go pro no matter what after the first year. Of course, he could really be a Randolph Morris type, do that, go undrafted, and then come back. I don't see that happening.

 

Can't do that anymore starting with the 2010 draft... If you stay in and don't get drafted, say bye to your eligibility.

I don't know, maybe Calipari hasn't replaced Tubby's fax machine.

I was hoping that too but then I realized that Billy G replaced Marta who was secretary for all UK coaches in recent history. She may have been the only one who knew how to retrieve the faxes in memory.:confused:

Here is the difference with Coach Cal and a Tubby or BCG.. coach Cal will go out and get another Wall next year.

 

Agree with this post. Coach Cal lost Rose but got Evans to take his place. Coach Cal without a doubt one of the best Coaches in the country at getting new talent each year to replace what he loses. Kentucky will always have good to great talent with Coach Cal as the coach.

Elite 8 would be my expectations if Wall was to come, and the rumors are true about PP and Meeks coming back. I don't think that'd be asking too much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.