Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hypothetical....if Wall is a Cat.....

Featured Replies

Knight and Irving are much better than Bledsoe. Haven't seen Johnson yet...

 

 

From what I've heard that sounds about right. I also believe UK may have a chance at landing one of those three guys.

 

And not to get totally off topic, but it sounds like Renardo Sidney may not have made up his mind after all. Hearing Mississipi St. may be back in the picture, any word on this?

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From what I've heard that sounds about right. I also believe UK may have a chance at landing one of those three guys.

 

And not to get totally off topic, but it sounds like Renardo Sidney may not have made up his mind after all. Hearing Mississipi St. may be back in the picture, any word on this?

Sidney isn't worth my time following. Just sayin...

I'd prefer Wall over Bledsoe for next season.

 

 

Not the smartest thing you've ever posted...

 

 

I agree. Blesdoe isn't the player a lot of UK fans hope he is. Don't get me wrong hes a pretty solid true point, but being he is so much shorter, if Wall doesn't come to Kentucky it should be a battle between he and Liggins for the starting job with Liggins possibly winning out depending on his improvement this offseason.

Just being back to the Elite 8 or Final Four would be a great start for us. I'll take it and worry about the rest when it happens. For now, I'm just hoping we get back to that level.

 

UK fans should be very satisfied with this, in fact we should praise a 1-4 seed in the tourney considering the stretch the Cats have had in the past four years or so.

I would love me some Elite 8. I think Calipari has the ability to empty his chamber and reload at will.

If Wall ends up at UK and leaves after a year, Cal will have quite the run of superstar PGs. He should be able to continue attracting the top guys to replace the ones that leave.

Let's say he ends up a Wildcat, which I am confident will happen. If UK makes the Elite 8 (but not Final Four).....odds are Wall is one and done, it is likely that Patterson would be as well, and of course Meeks is done....where would that leave UK afterwards? Is that the positive Cat fans are looking for, or is it another task to go to the drawing board?

 

We have Calipari. He'll restock.

Hypothetical? We haven't even got Wall yet. Calipari is a fine coach and UK may have a somewhat down season or 2 before he really gets it going. But I think his charisma and his style of play is an amazing fit for UK.

Calipari will bring in another top 5 recruiting class. 2010 will be a great class for UK.

We have Calipari. He'll restock.

 

:thumb: He always does and now he's got the UK brand behind him. It's a problem I hope to see.

I agree. Blesdoe isn't the player a lot of UK fans hope he is. Don't get me wrong hes a pretty solid true point, but being he is so much shorter, if Wall doesn't come to Kentucky it should be a battle between he and Liggins for the starting job with Liggins possibly winning out depending on his improvement this offseason.

 

 

Not a chance. Jmho

I'm just glad to be having the "how do we replace them" discussion opposed to the last 5 years of the "wonder if we can win enough to make the tournament" discussion....

C-Orton

PF-Cousins

SF-Miller

SG-Barnes(2010 recruit)

PG- Knight(2010 recruit)

 

IMO, pretty solid!

C-Orton

PF-Cousins

SF-Miller

SG-Barnes(2010 recruit)

PG- Knight(2010 recruit)

 

IMO, pretty solid!

 

Cousins could be one and done too, no?

 

Hood will still be around at the two.

 

Maybe:

Knight

Hood

Miller

Pilgrim

Orton

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.