Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hypothetical....if Wall is a Cat.....

Featured Replies

Obviously, but how often will you have a class like Wall, Cousins, and Orton?

 

With Cal at UK, it will be more a case of reloading rather than rebuilding from now on.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
With Cal at UK, it will be more a case of reloading rather than rebuilding from now on.

 

In reality he got hot with about 2-3 of his classes...what if that trend doesn't continue?

I thought you didn't post as much. :irked: :lol:

 

And we thought you were ignoring our future? :confused:

In reality he got hot with about 2-3 of his classes...what if that trend doesn't continue?

 

He has been very hot lately with the offense he has been running and ALL signs point towards him getting hotter. There is always the "what if" possibility out there, but you can't deny the UK fans have a right to be very excited about him.

  • Author
He has been very hot lately with the offense he has been running and ALL signs point towards him getting hotter. There is always the "what if" possibility out there, but you can't deny the UK fans have a right to be very excited about him.

 

Heck no...I would be crazy excited if I were a UK fan....but for all the excitement, particularly with Wall, there is a negative..even as a Duke fan, I have become caught up in it.

Heck no...I would be crazy excited if I were a UK fan....but for all the excitement, particularly with Wall, there is a negative..even as a Duke fan, I have become caught up in it.

 

Just being back to the Elite 8 or Final Four would be a great start for us. I'll take it and worry about the rest when it happens. For now, I'm just hoping we get back to that level.

And we thought you were ignoring our future? :confused:

 

:ohbrother: :isurrender: :deadhorse:

:ohbrother: :isurrender: :deadhorse:

 

:lol:

 

It's your location! :D

Heck no...I would be crazy excited if I were a UK fan....but for all the excitement, particularly with Wall, there is a negative..even as a Duke fan, I have become caught up in it.

 

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind Bledsoe over Wall. I'd love to have them both, but if it means Wall being a one-&-done compared to Bledsoe sticking around for a few years, I'd take the stability that a starting PG can bring to the program for a few seasons.

 

I realize that Wall is an immediate impact player. I just don't see much stability in the program right now and I think a player like Bledsoe could provide that.

 

With that said, I think Coach Cal is capable of getting Wall this year & finding a viable replacement for the following season. I'm just sayin...

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind Bledsoe over Wall.

 

Not the smartest thing you've ever posted...

Not the smartest thing you've ever posted...

 

Thanks.

 

I'm not talking in terms of talent. I'm just having a hard time grasping the one-and-done players.

 

I feel like there is a false sense of stability surrounding the program right now. There's no doubt that the talent level has improved; however, you don't see many teams succeed without some returning talent.

 

I'd prefer Wall over Bledsoe for next season. But I'd love to have Bledsoe for 2010 & 2011. That's why I said I want them both. :D

I'm fine with Wall being one and done.. As long as another one and done replaces him.

 

Thats not asking too much is it?

Thanks.

 

I'm not talking in terms of talent. I'm just having a hard time grasping the one-and-done players.

 

I feel like there is a false sense of stability surrounding the program right now. There's no doubt that the talent level has improved; however, you don't see many teams succeed without some returning talent.

 

I'd prefer Wall over Bledsoe for next season. But I'd love to have Bledsoe for 2010 & 2011. That's why I said I want them both. :D

 

The chances of one and done for Wall are almost as good as Bledsoe playing at a JC next year...

Thanks.

 

I'm not talking in terms of talent. I'm just having a hard time grasping the one-and-done players.

 

I feel like there is a false sense of stability surrounding the program right now. There's no doubt that the talent level has improved; however, you don't see many teams succeed without some returning talent.

 

I'd prefer Wall over Bledsoe for next season. But I'd love to have Bledsoe for 2010 & 2011. That's why I said I want them both. :D

 

 

Sounds like a good plan, but GT may be able to answer this question a little better. Assuming you've seen all four play GT, who would you prefer between Bledsoe, Joe Johnson, Brandon Knight, and Kyrie Irving? Obviously, Im talking more in terms of the 2010 season.

Sounds like a good plan, but GT may be able to answer this question a little better. Assuming you've seen all four play GT, who would you prefer between Bledsoe, Joe Johnson, Brandon Knight, and Kyrie Irving? Obviously, Im talking more in terms of the 2010 season.

Knight and Irving are much better than Bledsoe. Haven't seen Johnson yet...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.