April 21, 200917 yr I personally think he ends up at Memphis because of the NCAA, but I have nothing to base that one - JMO. That's likely, I just can't see it happening. I think Henry is Kentucky's to lose. But I know some of the coaches involved are getting agitated with the waiting, on again-off again stuff. I expect to hear something by this weekend. It may not be Henry committing somewhere, but it may be someone else who will give us an idea of what will shake down.
April 21, 200917 yr One day he will realize that one of the most overhyped events in high school is the prom.
April 21, 200917 yr One day he will realize that one of the most overhyped events in high school is the prom. Yeah looking back I could care less whether I went to my proms or not, and in one case I was the feature attraction. :lol:
April 21, 200917 yr One day he will realize that one of the most overhyped events in high school is the prom. He'll realize that come Saturday morning when he wakes up sore and in some bed he doesn't even know who is and the person laying next to him was the one you was trying to be with the night before but can't remember if anything happened. Yea, he won't miss a thing or at least I didn't. :dancingpa:ylsuper: I didn't have fun at the prom it was after when it all goes down. :walk:
April 21, 200917 yr My personal opinion is that XHenry should go to the school that best fits him and not worry about his brother the baseball player. I also think if both of them are playing together this coming season it will have to be at Memphis State. I just don't see the NCAA letting him off and not setting a year. I think it would be wrong of the NCAA to waive the set out time.
April 21, 200917 yr That's likely, I just can't see it happening. I think Henry is Kentucky's to lose. But I know some of the coaches involved are getting agitated with the waiting, on again-off again stuff. That is their problem. The kid was expecting to go to Memphis, then the situation changed for reasons that had nothing to do with him or anything he has done. He deserves some time to sort things out and make the best decision. After all, this is a big decision to make, one that could affect the rest of his life.
April 21, 200917 yr He'll realize that come Saturday morning when he wakes up sore and in some bed he doesn't even know who is and the person laying next to him was the one you was trying to be with the night before but can't remember if anything happened. Yea, he won't miss a thing or at least I didn't. :dancingpa:ylsuper: I didn't have fun at the prom it was after when it all goes down. :walk: :confused: I must have went to the wrong proms...
April 21, 200917 yr He'll realize that come Saturday morning when he wakes up sore and in some bed he doesn't even know who is and the person laying next to him was the one you was trying to be with the night before but can't remember if anything happened. Yea, he won't miss a thing or at least I didn't. :dancingpa:ylsuper: I didn't have fun at the prom it was after when it all goes down. :walk: Is this Prom your describing or one of those American Pie movies...:laugh:
April 21, 200917 yr Is this Prom your describing or one of those American Pie movies...:laugh: American Pies, my Prom stunk, but the after wasn't bad at all.:ylsuper::puke: :dancingpa Wheres Stiffler when you need him?
April 21, 200917 yr If I were him I would go to the senior prom. That happens only once. He can visit a college any time.
April 21, 200917 yr I think the likelihood of him going to Memphis is stronger than a lot of people are willing to recognize... Didn't he already say that Pastner is a great guy but he was recruited to play for the head coach.. Cal?
April 21, 200917 yr This is all getting absolutely ridiculous. I understand he needs time to sort things out but it's been about a month of this back and forth garbage. I'm losing my patience with this and now I honestly could care less if ZAVI-AY decides to come anymore. John Wall is different. He hasn't leaned any way in particular (except a short period of Memphis), he's not canceling visits for Prom after saying he's making a visit, and he's not making the whole situation tougher than it should be. Visit the schools you want to go to, and make a decision. It's simple ZAVEE-AY.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.