April 18, 200917 yr I hope so. I am ready to find out where they are going so I dont have to check BGP 200 times daily lol.
April 18, 200917 yr I hope so. I am ready to find out where they are going so I dont have to check BGP 200 times daily lol. Amen brother...:isurrender:
April 18, 200917 yr I believe one, if not both may commit tonight. This just an opinion? Of have you heard from someone that this might be the case? Also what time is that Jordan All star game on today, and what channel?
April 18, 200917 yr I heard a rumor that Henry might commit this weekend, but I haven't heard anything more on Wall.
April 18, 200917 yr I believe one, if not both may commit tonight. This is all just opinion right? I thought Wall was going to trim his list this weekend and Henry and his brother are visiting UK next weekend, correct? Wall visits Miami next weekend so he's not likely to commit tonight.
April 18, 200917 yr Author This just an opinion? Of have you heard from someone that this might be the case? Also what time is that Jordan All star game on today, and what channel? The game is at 8:00, ESPN 2 I believe. Just a hunch on the commits.
April 18, 200917 yr Author Here's an interesting article by Adam Zagoria. Wall says that NC is no longer on his list. http://www.zagsblog.com/2009/04/16/wall-not-thinking-nba-will-narrow-list-next-week/
April 18, 200917 yr We may see a commitment out of Henry, but thats just if he has already made the decision as to where he wants to play ball. If he has made that decision then the Jordan Game would be the last time to get your college choice announced live to a national audience. It's still in flux whether or not he and CJ will be visiting Lexington next weekend, however, his dad said in an interview last week that of it was him he would not need a visit to know whether or not I wanted to play for Cal. Hard to say how it will shake out, but I'm just glad Kentucky is in the mix with Xavier, who when everything happened seemed destined at Kansas. 20% chance Henry makes an anouncement tonight. Wall.......more than likely will not hear his decision untill the last day possible to sign. I am interested to see his trimmed list of schools. We al have an idea as to what it will look like but nothing is certain. But okay here is just something for thought. Wall has said many things in many interviews. He initially stated he would trim his list at the Jordan Brand game, then a report said he would announce at the Jordan game and that he wanted to "shock" everybody with his announcement, but now it appears he will stick with his first plan and just trim his list tonight. Like I said, in many statements Wall has insisted he wants his announcement to be big time, and a shock to some people. Pretty much he wants to turn heads he says. Well okay, recently in a couple different situations Kentucky has not even been listed as one of the seven schools vying for his services. However, Kentucky is still a factor and when asked directly about Kentucky he says they are still a factor. But, the not mentioning Kentucky on the list thing has happened a couple of times now. Point number 2; Wall has also recently been in talks with Billy Donovan and says Florida has really came into the mix late. Is it just an ironic thing that Florida jumped in this late (I mean its not far fetched being he is th number one recruit in the nation) and that Wall is now acting like he has an interest in Florida when this never really appeared so through tho whole process? Or is Florida really a factor? So with that said, the point I am trying to make is if John Wall is setting Kentucky up to be that suprise team when he announces? Its clear he loves Cal, the ddm, and all of that. Its clear there are other issues as far as staying close to home. Its clear that many have believed leading up to this week that Kentucky was the marginal favorite. However, after this weeks turn of events, its like Kentucky has been kept hush hush in the Wall camp, unless asked about, AND, this week Florida has also got real hot. Could it be Wall is just toying with the idea of trying to play it off like hes not looking that hard at Kentucky anymore, acting like he is really interested in the biggest conference rival (and coach who has twice turned down the cats), just so he can come out and announce Kentucky as his destination in the end? Like said, its been stated he wanted his decision to be a huge one and a shocking one, and all the Kentucky shunning did not happen until it was started to be reported Kentucky was the likely favorite. So is Wall just doing these things on purpose trying to convince people that hes not that interested at Kentucky just so he can think he is still going to be making a shocking commit? Sit there and think about it for a minute, then tell me what you think. I mean this is just for thought, and believe me I have thought about it and it makes sense, but is kind of far fetched at the same time. What do you think? Is this possible? Is it likely? Or should I just quit thinking?
April 18, 200917 yr ^ Being a Kentucky fan and following the Wall saga, this seems like it could be possible. It would definitely turn some heads, especially if he announces tonight with a visit to Miami set up next week. If nothing more, I would love for this to be true. I wouldn't rule anything out regarding Wall right now. I wonder how Miami got onto his list. Makes me wonder if he is visiting because all of the guys that played in the McDonald's game were there and he couldn't play in that game...just a thought.
April 18, 200917 yr I say quit thinking. You are letting the suspense of his decision get to you. And I understand also, he is a game changing, final four playing type of talent. he could affect the Cats the same way Carmelo did with Syracuse, but with a better cast of characters. Honestly, I think everyone in the know and and everyone who is a fan of college basketball knows that UK is number 1 on John Wall's list. IMO, the only way he could surprise and shock people is if he announces that he ISN"T going to UK. I think him not mentioning UK on his lists in recent interviews is akin to people who win Grammy's and Oscar's and leave someone off of the thank you list. UK wasn't on his list until Cal came to UK, the whole world knows he wants to play for Cal. I still think it is a done deal that he is going UK, myself. He has 10 teams on his list, he can't remember them all and in his mind he probably already said UK, he wants to make the little guys(Baylor, NC State, Miami, etc) still feel good so he makes sure he mentions them is what I think.
April 18, 200917 yr ^ Being a Kentucky fan and following the Wall saga, this seems like it could be possible. It would definitely turn some heads, especially if he announces tonight with a visit to Miami set up next week. If nothing more, I would love for this to be true. I wouldn't rule anything out regarding Wall right now. I wonder how Miami got onto his list. Makes me wonder if he is visiting because all of the guys that played in the McDonald's game were there and he couldn't play in that game...just a thought. I don't know what difference that would make as far as attending Miami University. Like others have mentioned, would you turn down an all expense paid visit to Miami? I wouldn't. I'd visit Hawaii also.
April 18, 200917 yr I don't know what difference that would make as far as attending Miami University. Like others have mentioned, would you turn down an all expense paid visit to Miami? I wouldn't. I'd visit Hawaii also. Miami would be the biggest surprise of all though wouldn't it and he did say it was going to be a surprise.
April 18, 200917 yr I don't know what difference that would make as far as attending Miami University. Like others have mentioned, would you turn down an all expense paid visit to Miami? I wouldn't. I'd visit Hawaii also. :thumb: Really. If you are interested in making your own mark in college basketball, Miami wouldn't be a bad place to do it. Much like Mayo's way of thinking at USC. The U is in a BIG time conference, and though they aren't title contenders, they usually have some nice talent. UM was just voted the top party school in the nation, and the Miami area would be funner for a college student than say a Lexington or Durham outside of Basketball. That said, I don't think he goes to Miami.
April 18, 200917 yr IMO- If Henry was going to Kansas he would of already done it. B/c he has been around it all of his life and has nothing else to learn about it. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.