April 18, 200917 yr I think we get Henry but I am not for sure about Wall. Probably but not for sure.
April 18, 200917 yr :thumb: Really. If you are interested in making your own mark in college basketball, Miami wouldn't be a bad place to do it. Much like Mayo's way of thinking at USC. The U is in a BIG time conference, and though they aren't title contenders, they usually have some nice talent. UM was just voted the top party school in the nation, and the Miami area would be funner for a college student than say a Lexington or Durham outside of Basketball. That said, I don't think he goes to Miami. I agree with everything you said.:thumb:
April 18, 200917 yr Like others have mentioned, would you turn down an all expense paid visit to Miami? I wouldn't. I'd visit Hawaii also. Agreed!!! I'd take an all expense trip to Miami in a heartbeat. I might have to put all of the California schools on my list too
April 18, 200917 yr Agreed!!! I'd take an all expense trip to Miami in a heartbeat. I might have to put all of the California schools on my list too I'd visit Pepperdine, Malibu is nice this time of the year. Who am I kidding its always nice in Malibu.
April 18, 200917 yr If I had not seen Wall play as many times as I did, I would have said enough with chasing the kid. But like I said, I did see him and he is the real deal. Hopefully he is a Wildcat next season.
April 18, 200917 yr This just an opinion? Of have you heard from someone that this might be the case? Also what time is that Jordan All star game on today, and what channel? What?:confused:
April 18, 200917 yr Lay off the peacepipes guys neither will committ tonight. Not enough drama for these queeens to get it over with this early they are attention queens and could not stand it if their spicket got turned off.
April 18, 200917 yr We may see a commitment out of Henry, but thats just if he has already made the decision as to where he wants to play ball. If he has made that decision then the Jordan Game would be the last time to get your college choice announced live to a national audience. It's still in flux whether or not he and CJ will be visiting Lexington next weekend, however, his dad said in an interview last week that of it was him he would not need a visit to know whether or not I wanted to play for Cal. Hard to say how it will shake out, but I'm just glad Kentucky is in the mix with Xavier, who when everything happened seemed destined at Kansas. 20% chance Henry makes an anouncement tonight. Wall.......more than likely will not hear his decision untill the last day possible to sign. I am interested to see his trimmed list of schools. We al have an idea as to what it will look like but nothing is certain. But okay here is just something for thought. Wall has said many things in many interviews. He initially stated he would trim his list at the Jordan Brand game, then a report said he would announce at the Jordan game and that he wanted to "shock" everybody with his announcement, but now it appears he will stick with his first plan and just trim his list tonight. Like I said, in many statements Wall has insisted he wants his announcement to be big time, and a shock to some people. Pretty much he wants to turn heads he says. Well okay, recently in a couple different situations Kentucky has not even been listed as one of the seven schools vying for his services. However, Kentucky is still a factor and when asked directly about Kentucky he says they are still a factor. But, the not mentioning Kentucky on the list thing has happened a couple of times now. Point number 2; Wall has also recently been in talks with Billy Donovan and says Florida has really came into the mix late. Is it just an ironic thing that Florida jumped in this late (I mean its not far fetched being he is th number one recruit in the nation) and that Wall is now acting like he has an interest in Florida when this never really appeared so through tho whole process? Or is Florida really a factor? So with that said, the point I am trying to make is if John Wall is setting Kentucky up to be that suprise team when he announces? Its clear he loves Cal, the ddm, and all of that. Its clear there are other issues as far as staying close to home. Its clear that many have believed leading up to this week that Kentucky was the marginal favorite. However, after this weeks turn of events, its like Kentucky has been kept hush hush in the Wall camp, unless asked about, AND, this week Florida has also got real hot. Could it be Wall is just toying with the idea of trying to play it off like hes not looking that hard at Kentucky anymore, acting like he is really interested in the biggest conference rival (and coach who has twice turned down the cats), just so he can come out and announce Kentucky as his destination in the end? Like said, its been stated he wanted his decision to be a huge one and a shocking one, and all the Kentucky shunning did not happen until it was started to be reported Kentucky was the likely favorite. So is Wall just doing these things on purpose trying to convince people that hes not that interested at Kentucky just so he can think he is still going to be making a shocking commit? Sit there and think about it for a minute, then tell me what you think. I mean this is just for thought, and believe me I have thought about it and it makes sense, but is kind of far fetched at the same time. What do you think? Is this possible? Is it likely? Or should I just quit thinking? I like that. Make it more dramatic. People need excitement in their lives, and John Wall will give it to you 24/7.
April 18, 200917 yr If I had not seen Wall play as many times as I did, I would have said enough with chasing the kid. But like I said, I did see him and he is the real deal. Hopefully he is a Wildcat next season. :thumb: They don't call you The Observer because you happen to enjoy the nickname, it happens to be true.
April 18, 200917 yr Lay off the peacepipes guys neither will committ tonight. Not enough drama for these queeens to get it over with this early they are attention queens and could not stand it if their spicket got turned off. I might agree with you on Wall, but how can Henry be called an attention queen when he had already committed to Memphis when Calipari was there? He wasn't trying to drag it out...
April 18, 200917 yr Lay off the peacepipes guys neither will committ tonight. Not enough drama for these queeens to get it over with this early they are attention queens and could not stand it if their spicket got turned off. Yeah, I mean, they're only deciding where they'll spend a portion of their lives. No big deal :ohbrother:
April 18, 200917 yr I might agree with you on Wall, but how can Henry be called an attention queen when he had already committed to Memphis when Calipari was there? He wasn't trying to drag it out... What's so hard KU or UK either way brother CJ is in the same boat at both schools. The only way they are guaranteed to play together is stay at Memphis. This new found attention seems to fancy the young men of this generation.
April 19, 200917 yr Both players just interviewed pre-game on ESPN2 and neither said anything about making a decision tonight. If anything, it seemed to be at least a week or more away.
April 19, 200917 yr Wall said he will visit Miami and then narrow his list to 3-4 schools; sounded like it will be a few weeks on him Henry was asked about his visit to UK on April 25-26 and he said that no official visit has been scheduled and kind of ended the interview
April 19, 200917 yr Wall said he will visit Miami and then narrow his list to 3-4 schools; sounded like it will be a few weeks on him Henry was asked about his visit to UK on April 25-26 and he said that no official visit has been scheduled and kind of ended the interview I noticed that. What's up with that statement? I thought they were scheduled to visit next weekend.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.