Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina/Michigan St. Updates

Featured Replies

Watch the snide jokes, I will have to give you a "time out"... :sssh:

 

 

 

If I have any left.

 

 

 

I have always thougth he called the timeout, because he was flustered by the fact he walked before he started his dribble and that he was trapped by two Heels.

 

I agree. Between thinking "We've got to score" and "omg... I just got away with that walk" I think his brain went haywire.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Best part of the game so far....half time commercial

Ty Lawson gets the steals record. 8 steals so far.

  • Author

Michigan St. just showed a little sign of a run. They cut it to 59-41 and had the ball. They threw it away and Carolina hit the basket and was fouled on the other end :lol:

Where is Dandy Don Meridith when we need him.................."Turn out the lights, the party's over". I was at least hoping for a fairly close game.

Does anybody miss Billy Packer?

 

I dont!

Actually, Dean Smith should have won 4 or 5 more titles for UNC in his 30+ years. He had many teams similar to this one, loaded with NBA talent. But he won just 2, and he can thank Webber for 1 of those. I still think he is overrated as a coach. He always had studs but turned them into geldings when it came to winning it all.

 

Fred Brown didn't hurt him any on the 1st one.

Does anybody miss Billy Packer?

 

I dont!

:confused:who???????

Actually, Dean Smith should have won 4 or 5 more titles for UNC in his 30+ years. He had many teams similar to this one, loaded with NBA talent. But he won just 2, and he can thank Webber for 1 of those. I still think he is overrated as a coach. He always had studs but turned them into geldings when it came to winning it all.

 

It took him 67 more games to get 3 wins more than Rupp. Not trying to start anything just saying....

  • Author

Michigan State is giving maximum effort to make a run, but the officials nip any potential comeback in the bud really fast.

Michigan State is giving maximum effort to make a run, but the officials nip any potential comeback in the bud really fast.

 

I thought it also. Kinda like they want this one to go as planned. Just a nick picky foul or even a close no call can kill momentum. Seems both have happened thus far.

I turned the game off when it was 32-11. This has been the most boring National Championship game I've ever watched. Which is even more disappointing considering that last season's game was one of the best in recent memory.

 

Best part of the game so far....half time commercial

 

:thumb:

Michigan State is giving maximum effort to make a run, but the officials nip any potential comeback in the bud really fast.

 

It's got nothing to do with UNC?

 

I thought they were playing OK?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.