Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina/Michigan St. Updates

Featured Replies

This is the icing on the cake to the worst tournament I can ever remember.

 

I have enjoyed it quite a bit... :sssh:

  • Replies 97
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I record for most points in a half by a team in a championship game.

 

I also believe that they said it was the biggest margin at halftime as well.

One of the more impressive halves I've seen in some time.

I also believe that they said it was the biggest margin at halftime as well.

 

I didn't catch that one.

I didn't catch that one.

 

I'm pretty sure thats what they said.

When Carolina is on they are on and...they are on. Early in the game I said to myself "they can't possibly keep this up". Well they did it for 20 minutes only Roy's rotation slowed them.

And probably about the last time one team was so much more dominant than the team they were playing against for the championship. UNC has dominated everyone they have played in the tourney so far and although dropping a couple during the season, it was clear that they were the best team when they wanted to be. But anytime you have about seven or eight guys who could start on any other D-1 team then you should win a championship and you should be destroying people.

 

The Heels had a low point early in ACC play, but they're playing now like they did in most of December when people was wondering if UNC would go undefeated.

I'm pretty sure thats what they said.

 

Sounds good to me... :thumb:

I fixed the photo.

 

:lol: You can go ahead and put Chris Webers face on the '93 banner while your at it. :lol:

I tell you what... Right now I'm just looking forward to One Shining Moment.

I fixed the photo.

 

Don't worry they're working on putting another one up... :clap:

:lol: You can go ahead and put Chris Webers face on the '93 banner while your at it. :lol:

 

Watch the snide jokes, I will have to give you a "time out"... :sssh:

 

 

 

If I have any left.

 

 

 

I have always thougth he called the timeout, because he was flustered by the fact he walked before he started his dribble and that he was trapped by two Heels.

I fixed the photo.

Actually, Dean Smith should have won 4 or 5 more titles for UNC in his 30+ years. He had many teams similar to this one, loaded with NBA talent. But he won just 2, and he can thank Webber for 1 of those. I still think he is overrated as a coach. He always had studs but turned them into geldings when it came to winning it all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.