Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina/Michigan St. Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Looks like I picked the last 3 national champs :thumb:

  • Replies 97
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like I picked the last 3 national champs :thumb:

 

Why don't you pick UK next year! :thumb:

  • Author
Why don't you pick UK next year! :thumb:

 

I may do it if the recruiting goes right :thumb:

 

The bad thing for me is that 2 others pick UNC to win, as well - and they're both ahead of me in the bracket pool :madman:

This may be a bigger blowout than the 1990 UNLV win over Duke.

  • Author

How many more times can this stupid announcer say "lower body root canal" during the Final Four?

How sad must officiating be in college basketball that Tony Greene is doing the final...

 

UNC is hot and MSU is ice cold. Men against boys right now.

  • Author

The officials are just watching the game like us.

UNC is just straight ballin'! Very impressive!

  • Author

This is so boring I'm going to resort to baseball.

I'm trying to figure out what the largest lead has ever been in the tourney. Obviously I know it is no smaller than 30 points, but I think UNC is going to threaten a few records if this keeps up.

This is so boring I'm going to resort to baseball.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm not sure anything is THAT boring. :lol:

North Carolina 43

Michigan St. 20

 

6:30 to go in the first half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.