April 7, 200917 yr UNC 12 State 5 Early... The officials are trying to make sure Carolina goes on an early run. The Michigan State guard was just tackled on an inbounds play and the refs let it go - resulting in a steal and 2 FT's for Carolina. Must be Greene officiating :confused:
April 7, 200917 yr I disagree, they just tripped over each other. North Carolina's intensity is really hurting Michigan St. right now. North Carolina 17 Michigan St. 7
April 7, 200917 yr Author I disagree, they just tripped over each other. North Carolina's intensity is really hurting Michigan St. right now. North Carolina 17 Michigan St. 7 It would've been pass interference in the NFL. He was taken to the floor.
April 7, 200917 yr So far MSU is not doing any of the things they needed to. They're not taking care of the ball, they're not hitting free throws, and they're not dictating the pace.
April 7, 200917 yr The only good thing I can see in this game (because I can't stand the Tar Heels) is I could possibly win a few hundred bucks in a pool I entered if they prevail. It looks like they're on their way to a #5 banner hanging.
April 7, 200917 yr I think the Heels heard all the talk about how they couldn't do this time what they did last time to State. Looks like the Heels are quoting Corso.."No so fast". I think they are out to prove last time wasn't a fluke. State seems to be waiting for Magic to get in the game or something, they look dead and no one on State is having a quick first step. Carolina seems to be exploding on every first step by every player all over the court. If state can knock down a couple of shots and get a stop or two or three or six....they could get back in it but they have got to wake up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.