April 7, 200917 yr ^ I walked in about this time and just started dancing and so did all my buds.:dancingpa
April 7, 200917 yr Author I thought it also. Kinda like they want this one to go as planned. Just a nick picky foul or even a close no call can kill momentum. Seems both have happened thus far. They called 2 of the tiniest little touch fouls I've ever seen on back-to-back plays just a minute ago. It could've went to a 10-12 point game, but instead it ended up being 16-18 points.
April 7, 200917 yr Author It's got nothing to do with UNC? I thought they were playing OK? I'm not taking anything away from the mighty Tar Heels :notworthy: They are playing better than OK.
April 7, 200917 yr Author State is killing themselves at the FT line. They just can't hit the one shot they need to have a chance.
April 7, 200917 yr What's with Hasheem Thabeet in the stunna shades? Definitely not cool... Agree. He should have been more concerned about playing tonight than texting April Fool's pranks. We would have had a better national championship game.
April 7, 200917 yr Down to 15 and at the free throw line. This is the most interesting part of the game since Sutton hit the 3 coming out. Down to 13 now.
April 7, 200917 yr Author They just can't get over the proverbial hump. They have been so close, but just can't get the key shot to fall.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.