Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ZERO Big East teams in the final game

Featured Replies

Kind of ironic eh!

Ironic because? This should be fun...

They were still the best conference. I certainly didn't see MSU running through UL and UCONN.

I'm an SEC guy, but the Big East was clearly the best conferance, and anyone who thinks different is sniffing rubber cement!

  • Author
I'm an SEC guy, but the Big East was clearly the best conferance, and anyone who thinks different is sniffing rubber cement!

 

I'm a UK fan and agree that the Big East was by far the best confrence. Just thought it was ironic the best confrence in the land doesn't have a team in the finals.

I'm a UK fan and agree that the Big East was by far the best confrence. Just thought it was ironic the best confrence in the land doesn't have a team in the finals.

 

Best conference doesn't mean best team.

Best conference doesn't mean best team.

 

:thumb: No doubt in my mind that the Big East was the best conference top to bottom. They obviously did not have the best team in the nation and I thought that they would have. I know nothing :D, I picked U.L. to win it all :idunno:. I didn't look for Izzo to take Pitino to school like he did.

  • Author
Best conference doesn't mean best team.

 

I think if you asked most folks before the tourny started if they thought there would be at least one Big East team in the championship the answer would have been almost 100% yes! You had people that picked UofL, Pitt, UConn espcially to win it all and you had some that felt like Vill+Cuse had a chance to upset their way into it. I just think it's ironic that out of all the great teams they had this year there won't be one playing Mon night. I guess most of that has to do with Izzo being the best half court set coach in the land... What really suprised me tonight was their ability to pull the ball down, sprint the length of the court and get easy shots when they decided to play up tempo against UConn.

Michigan State just got hot at the right time. If it were at any other point during the season I'd take Louisville and UConn by at least 10+

I thought UNC was the best and the favorite all year. As a conference I thought the Big East had the most teams that could win it, and they proved that by placing 4 teams in the elite 8. MSU just flat out whipped UofL and Uconn, and UNC was superior to Nova.

 

That's how it goes...

I heard Pitino talk before the BE conference tourney started. He said that it was difficult for BE teams in the NCAA tourney for two reasons.

 

The teams in the BE beat on each other all season long.

 

The NCAAs are called a litle closer that what the BE is used to.

 

 

 

Not making excuses, just saying.

I heard Pitino talk before the BE conference tourney started. He said that it was difficult for BE teams in the NCAA tourney for two reasons.

 

The teams in the BE beat on each other all season long.

 

The NCAAs are called a litle closer that what the BE is used to.

 

 

 

Not making excuses, just saying.

 

 

The BE didn't perform all that well out of conference in the regular season, just saying.

While looking at my bracket I was certain the Big East would have either UL or UConn in the finals. I was wrong. I agree with BaseballIsLife, Michigan State got hot at the right time.

 

The Big East was hands down the best conference in the land this season. 4 teams in the elite 8 is pretty tough.

I heard Pitino talk before the BE conference tourney started. He said that it was difficult for BE teams in the NCAA tourney for two reasons.

 

The teams in the BE beat on each other all season long.

 

The NCAAs are called a litle closer that what the BE is used to.

 

 

 

Not making excuses, just saying.

 

Garbage excuses IMO. I watched a lot of BE basketball this year and a lot of them were called close.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.