March 28, 200917 yr Wonder if they will look at Mark Few. He has done well out on the West where he doesn't get a ton of exposure. Going to UK would be an upgrade from Zaga.
March 28, 200917 yr Rick Barnes is my sleeper pick. Perfect Fit! He would be a great fit if he could coach his way out of a paper sack.
March 28, 200917 yr He would be a great fit if he could coach his way out of a paper sack. Don't you mean his way into the hearts of the BIG BLUE NATION!?
March 28, 200917 yr Don't you mean his way into the hearts of the BIG BLUE NATION!?No way. The man can't coach.
March 28, 200917 yr Mike Anderson would atleast play the style of ball all UK fans love to watch! I agree. He has done well and has done it with not super players.
March 28, 200917 yr Rick Stansbury With the 6 degrees of seperation I am sure he has Kentucky connections, in fact he was a GA at Cumberland College now University of the Cumberlands under Randy Vernon.
March 28, 200917 yr I think considering there is no one in place, unless you can get a big name guy right away that this time Barnhardt needs to take his time and do his homework. That probably knocks Ford out if he does that. Until we get someone everyones gonna be very anxious!
March 28, 200917 yr It's pretty evident that Ford could easily be the fallback position ... if certain others turn down the job, Ford will be there to accept it. I don't think it will get to that point.
March 28, 200917 yr We just heard on Channel 9 (cin) that UK has asked Xavier for permission to talk to Sean Miller.
March 28, 200917 yr We just heard on Channel 9 (cin) that UK has asked Xavier for permission to talk to Sean Miller. I think that is a very good coach to take a strong look at.
March 28, 200917 yr There's alot more talk that I would have imagined in the national press about Bobby Knight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.