Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will UK's next Basketball Coach

Featured Replies

Supposedly Rick Barnes accepted two years ago but told Barnhart he had to wait until Durant went pro to make it official, but Barnhart didn't want to wait. Don't know if that is true or not but I have heard that several times.

Edited by Scott Baio
Spelling

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

It will be Donovan or Ford. I also believe it will be announced before the final 4. If not, I will streak across GAPB on opening day.

Supposedly Rick Barnes accepted two years ago but told Barnhart he had to wait until Durant went pro to make it official, but Barnhart didn't want to wait. Don't know if that is true or not but I have heard that several times.

 

That is the exact thing I have been told from someone I trust who knows.

Two Big Ten Conference coaches have also been mentioned as potential candidates: Thad Matta of Ohio State and Tom Izzo of Michigan State. When asked whether he expects to interview candidates this weekend, Barnhart stopped short of a definitive answer. "I don't think so at this juncture," he said.

 

http://www.kentucky.com/881/story/741740.html

With the 6 degrees of seperation I am sure he has Kentucky connections, in fact he was a GA at Cumberland College now University of the Cumberlands under Randy Vernon.

 

In Stansbury's case, it's zero degrees. He's from Kentucky, and would love to coach here. He played at Meade Co. then Campbellsville College. He's done a pretty good job in Starkville.

If it isn't a homerun type coach, one of the top coaches in the game, I would like to see Sean Miller, good up and coming coach, but is he ready for the jump to a big D-1 school with the pressure?

If it isn't a homerun type coach, one of the top coaches in the game, I would like to see Sean Miller, good up and coming coach, but is he ready for the jump to a big D-1 school with the pressure?

 

I think so. Hes a very nice guy and I beleve he can handle the job. He has Xavier being a perennial top 15 team now it seems and IMO would be a good fit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.