Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mitch Barnhart

Featured Replies

He made a decision to fire BCG, he is okay for now, in my book. Let's chill out sit back and see what happens.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He couldn't be the AD at Pikeville College.

 

wouldn't

Whenever something goes wrong we always have to have a scapegoat don't we?

Please resign.

 

Mitch did the right thing, BCG was a lunatic.

You can't do some of the things he did while in his tenure at UK, period.

Calipari or bust now. With Donovan out this is the only hire acceptable.

 

Don't believe everything you are hearing right now both men have been in contact with UK.

I like Barnhardt. I think he'd done a good job.

 

That said, I think his job may depend on this hire. Here's the facts...

 

1. When Tubby Smith left, one of the things he mentioned was that he didn't feel like the administration supported him 100%.

 

2. BCG is gone because he and Barnhardt couldn't get along.

 

So, whether Mitch is right or wrong on either issue, those things are out there. His actions and relationships as AD are a factor in one coaches departure and one coaches firing. If he screws this one up, he may be under more fire than the coach (whoever that may be).

 

JMO

 

But, heck, I liked Billy G. I don't want to see UK become UCLA East. Mitch is responsible for perhaps the most important hire in UK's history...he can find the guy who can get the program back where its expected to be or...

Please resign.

 

I don't think he should have the choice. He's pathetic.

I wish we could get a new AD. I like BCG but if he don't think he can do the job then he should of but not because they didn't et along. MB just a young pup trying to get off the porch.

I heard on the t.v. they were talking about money.

6 Mill. buyout to BCG, then new coach salary somewhere around 3+ mill. then a buyout possible for that coach out of their current coaching position another 3+ mill.=(Give or take a million) 11 Million

 

I say to MB, you had better give some of your own paycheck to hire a big name coach if it takes it or you will be the one finding a new job.

I don't think he should have the choice. He's pathetic.

 

How so?:popcorn:

Mitch needs to walk around from UK.

How so?:popcorn:

 

The basketball program has only been in worse shape under NCAA sanctions. What I saw on the floor this past season was the worst UK squad I have ever seen. I've been watching for a long time...

Every other part of UK seems to be doing OK right now I guess BBall is the only thing that matters?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.