March 28, 200917 yr The basketball program has only been in worse shape under NCAA sanctions. What I saw on the floor this past season was the worst UK squad I have ever seen. I've been watching for a long time... So because Mitch hired BG he should be labled pathetic? Tubby was ran off by the fans of UK, nothing more, nothing less. Donovan said no to UK as did a couple others. BCG was a hot Coach, just knocked UL out of the tournament and everyone was estatic with the hire. Again, it's kinda like a marrige gone bad. It may take a couple years before you realize this was not the right one.
March 28, 200917 yr Every other part of UK seems to be doing OK right now I guess BBall is the only thing that matters? Hmmm ... you're onto something here.
March 28, 200917 yr Every other part of UK seems to be doing OK right now I guess BBall is the only thing that matters? If bball is in the tank at UK, then yeah that's all that matters.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.