March 27, 200917 yr If this hire goes bad, he may not have to. His job probably is riding on this whole situation. Certainly he has done many good things at Kentucky, but you can't mess up the marquee job at the university...twice.
March 27, 200917 yr He looked like a puppy that had been whipped for peeing on the rug in the presser.
March 27, 200917 yr Well, I would say if he have to settle for Travis Ford he will be out in a year or two. He got lucky by not firing Rich Brooks, but at UK, if you hurt the B-ball team as the AD I don't see how you can be kept. He better throw some dough at John Calipari and pray that he's crazy enough to take it.
March 27, 200917 yr His only mistake was ever hiring BCG in the first place. The guy is a loser, and I just don't see why people are taking up for him. Go ask the players if they are happy with this decision, oh never mind I would bet they are all out partying right now.
March 27, 200917 yr His only mistake was ever hiring BCG in the first place. The guy is a loser, and I just don't see why people are taking up for him. Go ask the players if they are happy with this decision, oh never mind I would bet they are all out partying right now.I wonder if he gets the money back from the search firm he hired to find him?
March 27, 200917 yr Seriously, what's the man supposed to do? He can only offer the job, he can't make coaches accept. This is just not an attractive job anymore. When Billy Donovan complains about the Florida fans not filling thier cracker jack box gym and shows little support for the program but stills turn down UK twice, that should be a clue to everyone that UK is not what it once was.
March 27, 200917 yr This thread Is a joke....Glad the President stands by him, Because most people would burn him like BillyG...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.