Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN says BCG is out.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just annouced he is done at 2:50 today, conference at 4:30, per ESPN.

Breaking news, he is gone. UK to announce coach soon.

Oh, Digger! Blaming the search committee. Only problem with that: the "committee" was Mitch Barnhart only.

What a joke.

 

I hope Meeks and Patterson go pro.

 

Fire Mitch. What a joke he gets two years, and then gets fired.

Good ole' Digger

 

Maybe Gillispie was a jerk and didn't do a very good job

I love that Digger was the first available analyst to speak on ESPN!:lol:

Well, phase 1 of source info was correct... :lol:

This is going to set back UK basketball for even longer. Man we better hope we get a high profile coach. I don't think fans realize how much this is going to hurt after only two years. Wondering what Tubby is doing? Haha.

What a joke.

 

I hope Meeks and Patterson go pro.

 

Fire Mitch. What a joke he gets two years, and then gets fired.

 

Your acting surprise by this? I mean it was pretty well known obviously that he wasn't going to be back.

Your acting surprise by this? I mean it was pretty well known obviously that he wasn't going to be back.

 

Yeah I knew it was coming but it's crazy. Any coach can't get anything done in 2 years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.