Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN says BCG is out.

Featured Replies

If we get Travis Ford I will stop watching UK play.

 

I love it when people say this, because its not true. Especially say if we get Ford and UK starts winning, you would be right back on the bandwagon.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, phase 1 of source info was correct... :lol:

 

Yeah good thing that you are the only that had the scoop.:walk:

Yeah I knew it was coming but it's crazy. Any coach can't get anything done in 2 years.

 

I do agree that I think he should have got one more year. If it wasn't for off the court stuff, and that contract, then he probably would have gotten it.

If we get Travis Ford I will stop watching UK play.

 

I wouldn't go that far.

Lets see if we can break a record for most users online on BGP.

Yeah good thing that you are the only that had the scoop.:walk:

 

I'm sorry, did I claim to be the only one that had the scoop? No? Ok then.

Andy Katz says Billy D

Andy Katz says Billy D

 

To Kentucky?

Sounding like Billy D...I wonder how long it's going to take before we will find out?

If we get Travis Ford I will stop watching UK play.

I won't go that far, but I certainly hope it's not Ford.

Just annouced he is done at 2:50 today, conference at 4:30, per ESPN.

 

Is it 4:30 EST? I just read on Fox and it says 4:30 CST.

 

Does anyone know for certain on the time.

ESPN News just reported that no new coach will be announced at the 4:30 news conference. Stay tuned.

To Kentucky?

 

That's what ESPN said.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.