Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN says BCG is out.

Featured Replies

Par Forde said this mroning that he thought that the coach would be Travis Ford, this afternoon on "outside the line" he said that there was a 50-50 chance that the new U.K. coach would be Donovan.:idunno::popcorn:

Didn't Forde say he'd bet his salary on Ford? 50/50 odds, that would be quite a risk....

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a joke.

 

I hope Meeks and Patterson go pro.

 

Fire Mitch. What a joke he gets two years, and then gets fired.

 

He did absolutely nothing to warrant another year. Do you think Darius wanted him to stay? I can tell you a UK player said last week at the state tournament that if BCG was back he wouldn't have enough players to put a team on the court. So everyone needs to think about what the players wanted and they wanted him gone.

I don't really want Ford either but in no way would I ever stop being a U.K. fan or stop watching them play, U.K. is my team, always has been and always will be. !!!!

 

Alot of people were thrilled when Tubby was kicked out and celebrated when Gillipsie was hired. Now it is probably alot of the same that were glad to see him come in that are thrilled Gillispie is out. I believe that I see a pattern here. :ohbrother:

Par Forde said this mroning that he thought that the coach would be Travis Ford, this afternoon on "outside the line" he said that there was a 50-50 chance that the new U.K. coach would be Donovan.:idunno::popcorn:

 

 

50/50 looks a little better now. Maybe 75/25 after the Florida Report.

 

GAINESVILLE - - A source close to the University of Kentucky athletic program tells Fox 35 Sports that Billy Donovan will resign as Florida Gators' head basketball coach to take the same position at Kentucky.

Really no surprise to me, I think Billy D is coming.

I love the big blue nation!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.