Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WHAS reporting that Gillispie is out

Featured Replies

WHAS 11.

 

That's what I thought. I just can't figure out why Louisville would get the info before Lex. Maybe they have better reporters, of course Cutler said he was gone at 6 today.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an awful, awful feeling in the pit of my stomach.

 

Also, if it is ultimately Billy Donovan, I don't know how I feel about it, but it does make me feel as if the last two years were a total waste given that they wanted him then.

If it is official why isn't it all over the net?

If it is official why isn't it all over the net?

 

It is all over the net.

I have an awful, awful feeling in the pit of my stomach.

 

Also, if it is ultimately Billy Donovan, I don't know how I feel about it, but it does make me feel as if the last two years were a total waste given that they wanted him then.

 

I agree, I did not want Donovan first time around either. I wanted Izzo back then, and I would still take him now. I have heard all the "style" argument against him. One thing about him is he has a "winning" style.

I don't think it should come as any great surprise if it's true. ESPN said last week he was gone as did CBS. We just can't believe it until it's "official" by Todd or MB. I think most people with connections to the inside have been saying he's gone for a week now.

I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief after going out on the limb on my blog. I was getting a little nervous.

It is all over the net.

 

I just got done with 2 1/2 hour kickboxing and jiu jitsu work out...I am too tired to search :lol:.

 

PM or post it here please.

Checked ESPN, college basketball and they have an update by Forde at 9:50PM tonight and it says status unclear............

I see nothing on the WHAS website...

I see nothing on the WHAS website...

 

IT scrolled across the screen as breaking news...

Why is everyone hating on Donovan? Coach Cal is most likely not coming IMO. I think Billy D will be a great fit.

Just saw it live...it has been confirmed.

I just can't believe a story this big would not have a link on any credible news outlets yet... Especially on WHAS 11.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.