Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WHAS reporting that Gillispie is out

Featured Replies

Todd: "no decision before Friday..."

 

Todd: "you're fired!"

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Clay keeps saying he thinks Ford has a good shot at the job..........Is this the slam dunk hire? Would everyone be pleased?

 

Here is the link to the chat, I've been following it, fairly interesting.

 

http://johnclay.bloginky.com/

Coming on live right now...

Just saw it live...it has been confirmed.

 

There's nothing on Lex stations! That is bizzare!!

Sources: He is definately out.

Looks like it would be on everything if it leaked and is true....

They sure better hope they are right is all I know.

Discussing BCG right now on WDKY. Just said an announcement would be Friday at the earliest (from Todd), but there isn't even a conference scheduled.

Just saw it live...it has been confirmed.

 

Where?

 

Just watching Fox News at 10...same as ch 27 and they still haven't got the news yet.....something isn't right here?

There's nothing on Lex stations! That is bizzare!!

 

I agree.

I agree.

 

I agree with both of you, I'm still not sold...

I like how they put the reporters names out there so we know who to fry when this all ends out being false haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.